Sonic Electronix

SMD Members Should be PROUD!!!! Thanks Steve and the SMD Crew!

Ok everyone has heard of Slamology and has seen the pics and videos of how big this show actually is. Well the members of SMD need to take some pride that YOUR sponsors on the forum showed up and supported the industry in a big way this weekend!!!!!

You had Droppin Hertz and the crew with a booth supporting the industry. You had Sky High Car Audio bringing their circus all the was from Nevada to the East Coast to support and show how the West Coast DC Audio guys do business. You had Mechman showing their support. You had Sundown Audio making their debut on the show scene in a big way.

And probably one of the biggest things to show that Car Audio is growing was the fact that Sonic Electronix came out and show support like no other online retailer has done in YEARS!!!!! Big companies like Sonic are normally not at shows like this, but they stepped up and got a booth at Slam to show they are in it for the long haul. Now granted they are not the most informed when it comes to the SPL side of car audio, but trust me they used the time at Slam to really take in the scene and learn from those around them. I would keep my eyes out on some big things coming in the near future!!

So, be proud that Steve and the guys here at SMD have gone out of their way to bring in sponsors to SMD Forum that actually care about the industry and support the industry that we all love. Like one of the show car announcers said on the stage at slam. If the shows do not have sponsors, then you will all be sitting in WalMart parking lots looking at each other!

Go support your sponsors and tell them thanks for supporting the industry. You will not believe how much your support and comments will help those writing the checks at the companies make their decisions on where their money is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Wish I could have been there

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

It was a blast. I was shocked to see sonic electronix there but it was really cool. You all have to make it next year!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Ok everyone has heard of Slamology and has seen the pics and videos of how big this show actually is. Well the members of SMD need to take some pride that YOUR sponsors on the forum showed up and supported the industry in a big way this weekend!!!!!

You had Droppin Hertz and the crew with a booth supporting the industry. You had Sky High Car Audio bringing their circus all the was from Nevada to the East Coast to support and show how the West Coast DC Audio guys do business. You had Mechman showing their support. You had Sundown Audio making their debut on the show scene in a big way.

And probably one of the biggest things to show that Car Audio is growing was the fact that Sonic Electronix came out and show support like no other online retailer has done in YEARS!!!!! Big companies like Sonic are normally not at shows like this, but they stepped up and got a booth at Slam to show they are in it for the long haul. Now granted they are not the most informed when it comes to the SPL side of car audio, but trust me they used the time at Slam to really take in the scene and learn from those around them. I would keep my eyes out on some big things coming in the near future!!

So, be proud that Steve and the guys here at SMD have gone out of their way to bring in sponsors to SMD Forum that actually care about the industry and support the industry that we all love. Like one of the show car announcers said on the stage at slam. If the shows do not have sponsors, then you will all be sitting in WalMart parking lots looking at each other!

Go support your sponsors and tell them thanks for supporting the industry. You will not believe how much your support and comments will help those writing the checks at the companies make their decisions on where their money is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't go...to far for my blood. So i can't take any real credit. It is nice that this forum does have so many great partners, vendors and every day members. I am glad to host a site like this where so many get along and end up doing big things like this. Thanks for the post! :drink40:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Thanks for the kind words! Wish I could have been there! SMD is a really great community and we're glad to be apart of it!

728x90.jpg

www.sonicelectronix.com | Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, JL Audio, Sony, Hifonics, NVX, Wet Sounds, Kicker, JBL, and tons more!

Check out the exclusive SMD deals on this thread: Name your Deal & Exclusive SMD Promotions

Archived