94 Civic 4 Door Build Loq - Custom Door Panels Started!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk to me when you have 4 girls in your house 13 and under and 2 more outside the house...lol

That'll be never LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Talk to me when you have 4 girls in your house 13 and under and 2 more outside the house...lol

That'll be never LOL

Lol! God luck with that!

That'll be never LOL

Lol! God luck with that!

I'm 24 right now... my girl is 30... Between our age I don't see any more then 2 more!! And that'll be closer to my 30s.. gotta finish school and enjoy life a LITTLE LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, sadly there is a change of plans. I didn't want to be the guy that got everyone's hopes up for a big build but I guess ill have to be. My situation is changing dramatically in the next month. The company I have been with for the last 17 years is going under. Soooooo, I am losing my company truck which has been my DD for as long as I can remember...lol. So, in the light of losing my job and my truck I am having to repurpose the Honda into my DD. I am still doing a build, just on a smaller scale since I will need the back seats for the kiddos.

On to the good news. My GF and I are opening a vape store where I will be working on March first! Pretty much every penny I had available has went into build out and inventory. So, I will be putting the Honda back to factory interior and doing a loud ass trunk build. This is where I need some help. I want to keep the backseats in and folded up and do a 4th order ported through the rear deck. I am thinking two very beefy tens or twelves, whichever I can fit. For power I have 2 SAZ-3000, 2 D3400's 2 2/0 runs from front to back and I will be picking up a Singer 250A alt. I know it will be difficult to find a ten or 12 to run on 3000 watts each so I am think of two 1500 watt subs on one amp. Any ideas or thought will be appreciated!

Archived