94 Civic 4 Door Build Loq - Custom Door Panels Started!

Had a 92' Walled with 2 18s. Never had a issue with the fuel pump, but You can drop the tank from below if needed as far as i know.

But good to see another 2 18 build in one of these!

How much airspace were you able to get in yours? Was it a 4 door as well?

Yup, 4 door. Depends on which setup you're talkin about, lol. When i bought it, it had a 16ish cube shell for 4 15s, i tore it out, and did like a 14 cube, regret tearing that out, had potential.. then after that, i cut my rear deck out and got roughly 22-24ish. That was going from little bit above floor, to the roof, which i had 2x4s screwed to the braces, and then near the back window.. it was all wierd lol. But it worked and held great!

But once you get it built, and its just right.. be ready fer a windshield. I cracked mine, and another guy who had one J00bles, i think went through one or two, can't remember. They're pretty weak up front.

Guess looking at pics again, answered my question about the rear end sag, lol. And must be nice having rear disc, I liked my rear drums, as they absorbed the heat and displaced it better.

This whole car sags, previous owner cut and removed all the springs so it was riding on bump stops. I put a cheap coil over kit on and even at the highest setting it's too low. I guess ill have to get a better kit.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you get your kit from? I used a cheap 50$ish ebay kit, and mine sat pretty high..even with all the weight i had, i could still go offroading and mudding, rip through snow, all kinds of shit with no issues, lmao. Drove it to florida and back, no issues and rode fine.

But nah, i didn't/dont have a build log. Was gonna do one, but forgot pics, and really no love for DC back when i had it, and cause it wasnt a "big build".

I have pics of it on facebook though..

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Where did you get your kit from? I used a cheap 50$ish ebay kit, and mine sat pretty high..even with all the weight i had, i could still go offroading and mudding, rip through snow, all kinds of shit with no issues, lmao. Drove it to florida and back, no issues and rode fine.

But nah, i didn't/dont have a build log. Was gonna do one, but forgot pics, and really no love for DC back when i had it, and cause it wasnt a "big build".

Got mine from amazon, looked the same as ebay ones. I will likely go to summit and buy some stiffer ones. I would love to see the pics.

More supplies, roll of SHCA 2/0, 2/0 lugs, some more 1/0 lugs and 50' 8ga speaker wire. Thanks Jon!

20140818_175356_zpsycjaohnr.jpg

Here are few pics of the car cleaned out.

20140816_141504_zpsc9kcalmf.jpg

20140816_141458_zps3hnbme2b.jpg

20140816_141514_zpspejroihj.jpg

My GF worked her ass off in 95 degree weather cleaning, talk about supporting my hobby!

Got mine from amazon, looked the same as ebay ones. I will likely go to summit and buy some stiffer ones. I would love to see the pics.

Theres more pics on my facebook if you wanna look, lol.

http://youtu.be/mL-3UvDsQTo?list=UUlxV5rkcN-8zPf_T5YXuDog

Last picture taken before it all got sold, then wrecked.

1456110_10151965197493540_1615312575_n.j

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived