94 Civic 4 Door Build Loq - Custom Door Panels Started!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the wheel color you chose, but, I'll give it a chance to grow on me. ;)

Staying tuned bro!

It's growing on me. The car will be painted black with metal flakes the same color as the wheels. I made a deal with the GF, I handle the audio and all the grunt work and she gets to choose the colors...lol I have three rolls of green SHCA 1/0 to go with it.

No major updates, will be pulling the rear interior this weekend and cleaning up hopefully. From rough measurements I'll be able to get 16-18 cubes in the back. Possibly more! That was just off of rough measurements with interior still in place. I will be dropping the car off for body repairs on Sep. 2nd, not sure how long that will take because it is free and done by body shop students...lol. The PSI 18's like 4.5-6.5 ft3 each, I can either build smaller or do 4 15's. I like the 4 15's idea better except for the cost. I'm not really stuck on the PSI subs, just never saw any platform 3's in a wall and I like the idea of custom logos!

Started yanking interior and found my fuel pump is under my back seat. Need some advice here guys, do I need to keep this accessible? I know its a 20 year old car and eventually it will fail. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can keep it accessible enough to get to it should I have to? I would hate to get my wall built and have to tear it apart for something so small. Here is a pic for reference.

20140713_205040_zps8esjvrz2.jpg

It sits under that shiny metal piece.

Here are a few more pics of the interior out. I still have alot of cleaning to do.

20140713_205113_zpsyp3hkah2.jpg

20140713_205127_zpst4dswq8w.jpg20140713_205308_zps5rx505rg.jpg

I would just put a trap door in the floor of your wall that way if need be you can get to it.

That is what I was thinking, or a removable panel on the front of the wall. I will have a 2x4 sub floor under the wall as a base. That is assuming I can get inside my wall after it's built...lol

looks like it'll be sweet. tuned in

1998 2 door tahoe

Subs: 2 DC lvl4 18"s

Mids/highs: nendo pwx 8" and 2 sets of 6.5" mezzo's

Amps: hifonics 2500.1d & hifonics 1200.4 & RF 600.2

145.8 seald up in the kick.

Thanks for the input guys! I am going to be picking up some thick cardboard to start mocking up the wall. I can't actually start building but I want an idea of the layout and available space before it goes off for body work so I can start planning it all out.

Archived