what was it that got every one interested in car audio or customizing vehicles for me it was my dad he was a welder fabricator and had alot of old cars he just started modifying diferent things on them and they usally all turned out really good so i decided thats what i wanted to do so now i build lowriders and mini trucks

i'll bass race you with my tweeters

i remember back in 95 i was 11 and this car went by it made my stomach hurt i went home and tore apart this old ass record player and stuck the speakers in a card board box threw them in the trunk of my sisters 86 oldsmobile firenza and tried to get her to go riding around with the trunk open

i'll bass race you with my tweeters

I use to be in a band and always wanted my car system to be as loud as the clubs we use to play. I think I'm pretty close now  ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

wut got me in this is one day i was walking home from a football game an i heard this lincoln town car from way down the street he had 2 18 ma audio runnin off of 2 planet audio amps custom box when he took me for a ride one day the bass wuz so hard it had my nose and ears fellin funny after that i was determine to build a system that loud until i heard mead truck on ROE now my goal is just to build a system to get up there were hes at

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

I was at a show and there was a Memphis sponsored Hummer H1 with 6 LVS 15's in a clamshell box. All the amps were hidden, so I dunno how much power he had in it. The guy turned it about halfway up and bounced a 6 pack of Pepsi off the center/front console. That was it for me right there.

lets just say, i used to sit in steves car parked in his driveway listening to BEAT as we would put it . we were not even old enough to drive! my 1st car was a 1968 datsun 510 it had a sanyo 50/50 and 6 boston acoustic 6x9's LOL  :D 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=