DC Sound Lab

Daily Ground Pounder Design

Finally getting around to putting my pair of m3 lvl 6 18s in my explorer. Was hoping someone would be able to take my measurements and design a daily ground pounder from them? Running a pair of 5ks on them with plenty of battery to back them. Here's my details thus far:

3/4" 11 ply birch

triple thick baffle

4th Recessed top baffle

Internal 45s

Subs up

Port back

3/4" or 1" all thread for bracing

Anyone want to take a crack at it? Preferably someone who has tried and true methods that will give me the best outcome. I could always muddle together a box but funds are tighter then a virgin vag so i'm not trying to waste too much money lol

Edited by kryptonite

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Anybody? Lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Crickets arent even chirpin damn haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Id post them but they are a little tricky, atleast in my eyes anyways lol. I figure if anyone wanted to take a crack at it id pm the dimensions. But ill try to upload a drawing with specs on it and see if thats helpful.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor