XS Power

You were headed in the right direction before you got to the back battery. lol

Here is the big thing though. Why add more to your system when you know you do not have enough power to run the system? Upgrade your electrical before you damage something first. I am not saying go buy a bank of batteries or anything, but you need to have stable electrical to run a system. It takes power to make power.

If you are trying to save money then go with the XP series in the back. You will get a lot more power out of the XP than the 2400. Heck if you are looking at money only, then go with a deka or shuriken over the 2400. You will get better performance.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

ive ran an xs d5100 with my stock battery for about a year. it was a daily driven car though.

if this is your daily driver you wont have an issue.

BUT, if you go on vacation or leave the car more than 3 or 4 days I would recommend disconnecting the d3100 from the front.

thats how I got around the whole issue. ran it for a year like that no issues with 1 xs and 1 stock battery. and the 5100 battery load tested fine and is still in use to this day.

my buddy currently does the same thing until he can afford a new battery up front.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

You were headed in the right direction before you got to the back battery. lol

Here is the big thing though. Why add more to your system when you know you do not have enough power to run the system? Upgrade your electrical before you damage something first. I am not saying go buy a bank of batteries or anything, but you need to have stable electrical to run a system. It takes power to make power.

If you are trying to save money then go with the XP series in the back. You will get a lot more power out of the XP than the 2400. Heck if you are looking at money only, then go with a deka or shuriken over the 2400. You will get better performance.

I know my charging isnt what it needs to be. I just want to have some reserve power if I decide to beat on the system for a minute.

ive ran an xs d5100 with my stock battery for about a year. it was a daily driven car though.

if this is your daily driver you wont have an issue.

BUT, if you go on vacation or leave the car more than 3 or 4 days I would recommend disconnecting the d3100 from the front.

thats how I got around the whole issue. ran it for a year like that no issues with 1 xs and 1 stock battery. and the 5100 battery load tested fine and is still in use to this day.

my buddy currently does the same thing until he can afford a new battery up front.

These are the responses I am looking for, I want to make sure I dont do something dumb and regret wasting my money. I drive my truck several times a day minimum so sitting isnt an issue. I'd like to get the biggest xs I can, so if I can throw a d3100 in the back and not hurt it, then thats what I will do.

I hope I didn't offend you nathan with bringing up the kinetic, I was under the impression that they are halfway decent

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC