Second Skin Audio

FI Q 15 W/ 8" Carbon Fiber Dustcap

So ever since I bought my Q secondhand from the pawn shop the dustcap has been cracked. I finally decided I had had it with the duct tape and ordered an 8" carbon fiber cap for it from Genesis Custom Audio. Got it in yesterday and put it on today with a new FI decal.

Pic of the cap

IMG_20140628_163735.jpg

On the sub with decal:

IMG_20140629_154200.jpg

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I love the color. Looks good.

Hmm... I don't care for that bright dustcap , I would've ordered one from Fi.
I like the way it looks. Op all that matters is if you like it

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I love the color and the way it turned out. I wanted something unique not just the black carbon fiber that FI sells.

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived