Sonic Electronix

Subwoofer : Soundstream T7.122 12" 800W Tarantula Series Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer

Amp : Soundstream TA1.2000D

2000W Monoblock Tarantula Series Class-D Amplifier

Headunit :

Option 1) Sony DSX-A40UI

Single-Din Digital Media Receiver w/ Aux Input and USB

Option 2) http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...X-GT270MP.html

Which is better? Or what do you recommended that is near 70-80$

Also how would I wire the sub to amp?

Also if you could recommend wiring for this!

Thank you very much for your time! ( I'm new )

wire it in series to a final load of 4 ohms. google rockford wiring wizard. or you could wire down to 1 ohm, but it will most likely blow up. so i wouldnt do that. Use 8 gauge speaker wire to wire it.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

i'm not a fan of buying cheap head units. The sony will get the job done. I'm assuming you know how to run power and rca cables to your amp. Its a 2volt head unit. The best ones are 4 or 5 volt head units, but theyll run you 300 dollars. Just make sure you know how to properly set the gain on your amp and you'll be fine.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

i'm not a fan of buying cheap head units. The sony will get the job done. I'm assuming you know how to run power and rca cables to your amp. Its a 2volt head unit. The best ones are 4 or 5 volt head units, but theyll run you 300 dollars. Just make sure you know how to properly set the gain on your amp and you'll be fine.

I'm new to car audio and not sure about wiring but my dad can help and I also can learn.. I'm reading about setting gains and all.. I also proably would find a box build and do it myself. My girlfriends dad Is very good with wood work.

I've Acually been looking at this now :

Soundstream rub.1600d

A fi ssd 12 woofer

This head unit : https://www.woofersetc.com/p-11290-deh-150mp-pioneer-in-dash-cdmp3wma-car-stereo-receiver.aspx

You can get a nice pioneer head unit for just over 100 bucks. I paid 150 for my 2014 pioneer 8600bu that has Bluetooth, usb, aux. It works great and has 3 sets of 4 volt pre outs for sub front and rear.

Maybe save a bit longer and spend just a little more. If you don't you will end up spending more later. lol

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

You can get a nice pioneer head unit for just over 100 bucks. I paid 150 for my 2014 pioneer 8600bu that has Bluetooth, usb, aux. It works great and has 3 sets of 4 volt pre outs for sub front and rear.

Maybe save a bit longer and spend just a little more. If you don't you will end up spending more later. lol

If need I can push budget.. But I prefer not to

pioneer is pretty much what everyone one (but me) uses. there cheap and very good! you don't need 4volt pre outs 2volt will be fine for you! just means you have to turn the gain up a Lil more.

but don't get sony, dual.. ect they clip early and clip hard. pioneer and jvc (what I'm running for now until i find a pioneer i Cant live without) don't clip till almost full volume! that's what's important to you!

also if your a Noobb and don't know a whole lot look into soundqubed stuff. it's really really good with a great price. also they can be bought in a package so it takes some of the guess work out of matching amps and Subs

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff