My Uncle's Is Louder, Blow Out Windows! If I Had A Dime Everytime...

True BASS LIFE story-I was giving a demo to a 19 year old kid who came over to my house because he heard I had the loudest truck in town after the demo he was like yo my uncle has a system way louder than that, you tore your quarter panel but he replaces his back glass every 2 months, he's got 2 15" Kickers in an extended cab Chevy Silverdo, son don't be trying to tell me about audio, I've got RCA Jacks, fuse blocks, amps, speakers, subwoofers & bass tapes that are older than you, it's always after they hear your system then they always know someone that is much louder, their Uncle, their cousin, their neighbor, their school teacher, their homeboy, not their system because they don't even have one, when folks mention audio, Kicker comes up & ALL windows & back glasses get blown out the windows being blown out is a worldwide universal lie, they have no proof of said windows blown out, but the stories are hilarious!

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

This kind of stuff always makes me laugh, People hear my system then ask me how I havent blown out my windows yet. Then comes the story of their friend with 2 type r 12s or whatever who always blows out a window every week, I just tell them they're full of shit.

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Every time I hear one of these stories I just laugh my ass off. "Nah brah my cousin busted his back window with 2 kicker comp 12's off a 4000w amp" oh really, what he do throw em through it?

I'm not loud ... :shrug:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Had a person tell me, his friends 12 kicker was so loud that it vibrated the engine mount bolts loose and the engine fell out going down the highway

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yeah I taught engineering deisgn classes for high school a few months this past year. When I got to E&M and circuits I had some kids recone a Fosgate Power HX2 (1000W RMS). I had a kid tell me that 1000W was nothing. (which I agree is nothing to write home about today), but then he went on to tell me he knew a guy who had 50k Watts just going through 2 door speakers....I was like realllllly....Not to mention another kid in a different class told me about his cousin with 2 memphis M3's that were so "powerful" everytime the bass hit the car would shut off lol

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

"bro you should get some bose door speakers, they cannot be blown and have the best quality sound out there" :roflmao:

I heard that one too.... I hate talking to most people about car audio. It inevitably ends up being a dick measuring contest with the other guy knowing someone who has the best system in the world...Very rarely do I come across a person who doesn't have their head up their asses. That's why I enjoy coming to forums likes this, I actually get to talk to people who know about the hobby. :)

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Archived