Recently installed my Crescendo CZ comps in my blazer and they sound great for the price. I'm running them off of a Clarion XH 5410 so they should be getting at about rated power. The tweets aren't very harsh at all even at high volumes but it has a little more midsbass than I'd like, but I'm pretty sure thats in my tuning. One thing I'm curious about are the crossovers. In the middle of the crossover there is a 2 way switch. It isn't labeled so I have no idea what it for. It has a left,middle,and right, position but whenever i push it either way there is no difference in sound from the tweets or the mids. Since I didn't know what the switch does I just left them at the middle setting because thats the way they were shipped from the factory. Does anyone who has ran theses comps know what that switch is for??

that good to hear they sound good i bought a set and it is coming in Tuesday. I wish i knew what that switch is for but my guess would be it is some kind of db slope for the tweeter it might be -1 -2 -3 db. Dont take my word for it i wont know until Tuesday unless someone on here has some experience with them.

Cool thanks, and I found out why i had so much midbass. When I installed them I was rushing and only tuned at the amp, today I got to playing around with my HU and realized my High Pass Filter was set at 50hz so my mids have been playing like subs the last two days lol. I felt like an idiot but now everything plays perfect and has the sound I like.

Yea I think they're a very good set of comps especially for the price that you can't beat. I was worried about them at first because I seen a lot of people run the Mezzos which are about $120 more and I couldn't afford them at the time so I just decided on the CZ series. But they sound damn good IMO so I can only imagine how good the Mezzos sound.

Archived