re cone kit for skar audio vvx10 v2

i was wondering where i could get a recone kit for these subs. because mine are fried the voice coils are open. i am wanting to recone them fix them i bought them back in march. or could i get them fixed under the warrenty?

how much power did you have on this?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

When my coil finally went from rubbing, I just PM'd Skar on here and they gave me their Paypal info. Just send them the money with a note saying it's for a recone and your address.

This is what I was sent back.

They are $50 Shipped. PayPal to [email protected] if you need one and we will get it right out!

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Please send us in the subwoofers, if it is a manufacturer defect we will take care of it for you. It sounds like there is a possibility if your coils are not burnt up, in which case we will send you back new woofers at no charge =). If they are burnt up, recone kits are $50 shipped and can be ordered via PayPal to [email protected]

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg