Volvo 740 wagon. The Beat Box. (NEW CAR!)

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still rollin. System hasn't changed much, but the car now has a BadHass intake and an IPD cat-back exhaust. Intercooler, injectors, boost controller, and a tune are coming this summer.

53fd458c-fe9c-4b1f-a08a-d7446f8efea8_zps

Volvo_zpspd3w6xx2.jpg

Setup is still the same. Amps have been super reliable and the subs still pound. Cleaned up the wiring on the amp board.

IMG_20160122_1230191_zpsm5mn3dcj.jpg

We don't do it for the glory.

Third brake light keeps falling out, so I re installed it with better adhesive (hopefully for the last time)

IMG_20160213_1954421_zpsvwfuf7d9.jpg

Finally found a fourth head rest pad so I can re-install the rear ones and complete my interior swap

IMG_20160204_122422_8091_zpsdnssdiyp.jpg

IMG_20160204_122456_4091_zpsng3otlag.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you guys recommend some new door speakers? Looking for 5.5" components in all 4 doors so I can hide everything behind the stock speaker grills. I'm running an Alpine 240w 4 channel so 60w per door power handling. Something that can deliver a little mid-bass as well. I'll put the links to some I'm looking at after I shop a little bit.

I need to look into reinforcing the door panels and getting the car more show-ready. Planning on perfecting the wheels, glass and interior, and letting the paint continue to fade. WOuld like to enter a few local car shows for fun.

Archived