Volvo 740 wagon. The Beat Box. (NEW CAR!)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Install looks really clean and I love the old boxy cars. Great work man! Tuned in for more

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Thanks Broke_Audio_Addict! Did you repost the same link? Just asking for future reference.

Clicked the link opened it in YouTube got the link form there. Just checked though and it's the same link you used if I copy and paste yours it works fine as well. not sure why it didn't work for you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Install looks really clean and I love the old boxy cars. Great work man! Tuned in for more

Thank you! This car and system was my post-deployment gift to myself lol.

Thanks Broke_Audio_Addict! Did you repost the same link? Just asking for future reference.

Clicked the link opened it in YouTube got the link form there. Just checked though and it's the same link you used if I copy and paste yours it works fine as well. not sure why it didn't work for you.

Strange. Might be because I'm posting on the work computer (don't worry guys its lunch time!). THanks for getting it to work.

Not sure if anyone spotted my previous question, but Im looking for an upgraded battery to supplement this system. The XS Power website recommended a D4700. Thoughts?

We don't do it for the glory.

• 1 month later...

So this car may be getting retired. The transmission crossmember caught a bump on one of EL Paso's lovely roads and it feels like the linkage is all bent up. Car wont go into reverse or park. I'll get it up in the air this weekend and see if i can save it. If the crossmember is damaged this system will migrate to my other 740 and finally get :morepower1: !!!

We don't do it for the glory.

Archived