My test: Group 31 battery roundup *round 1*

im still sticking with xs.. they do more for this community

the test i seen on facebook are biased to NSB.. trying to make them 50% better than the other brand.. thats not cool at all...

not trying to sound like a kiss ass.. but Steve doesnt do that to sell more DD-1.. he even says buy an oscope its a good investment.. why would he do that when it will kill sales for the DD-1? because thats being honest and that to me is a way to get sells.. aint no one trying to deal with liars even if the product is better

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great testing op.

if you can get your hands on more batteries I know of a few different ones that people on here have used with decent results

diehard platinum

O'Reilly agm (and any other part store agm really)

shuriken

kinetics

optima

those would be done good ones for testing if you can find then or get your hands on them for testing

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Great testing op.

if you can get your hands on more batteries I know of a few different ones that people on here have used with decent results

diehard platinum

O'Reilly agm (and any other part store agm really)

shuriken

kinetics

optima

those would be done good ones for testing if you can find then or get your hands on them for testing

Hell if he was closer I could get him two off that list to test.

im still sticking with xs.. they do more for this community

the test i seen on facebook are biased to NSB.. trying to make them 50% better than the other brand.. thats not cool at all...

not trying to sound like a kiss ass.. but Steve doesnt do that to sell more DD-1.. he even says buy an oscope its a good investment.. why would he do that when it will kill sales for the DD-1? because thats being honest and that to me is a way to get sells.. aint no one trying to deal with liars even if the product is better

Xs makes a great battery and you should worry about going either way. XS does more for this community because this is one of their largest markets. NSB isn't worried about car audio really, even though they are getting more involved as time goes by. XS just didn't jump out into the community doing all they do today.

The way I look at it, is a lot of industries have commercial stating how much better their product is than others. Car companies, vaccuum companies, etc. This is nothing new and will always be around.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

• 4 years later...

Archived