Noise Violation - Georgia

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um my car isnt capped at 110.

I heard.

LMFAO my Charger is I tried, not for long though. My Civic was as well and so is the other Charger.

young black male with loud stereo equals ticket plus court fines... it's sad but thats the world we live in-

cut your losses, pay the ticket, chalk this one up to learning experience-

That's the problem with people they always want to just bend over and take it. To be honest I am glad he is going to fight it. Small ticket or not off face value it shouldn't happen even if he loses in court at least he stood up for himself.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

profiling is legal as long as it's not based on race.

Your honor, it is a known fact that the majority of the drug trafficking plaguing the great State of Georgia is being committed by young males who drive this heinous product north from the state of Florida. I, Officer XXX, who am familiar with these methods, observed the defendant a young male driving a vehicle with Florida Tags traveling with music emitting from the vehicle in a manner that I could hear it while parked as the car approached more than XXX feet away. I then initiated a traffic stop.... blah blah blah

I win you loose, now pay the court fees too.

As far as top speed limiters, that's not what I was talking about. The highest speed limit in the US is 85mph I believe. Any car in stock trim can exceeded that number. So in turn, AT MINIMUM, every car on the road has the potential to break the maximum speed limit in every state.

And don't confuse speed limiting software in the car with REV limiting. The rev limiters stop you cause that's all the engine can give.

The best example of a Manufacturer putting s speed limiter on that I can give was the Suzuki Hayabusa. In 2001 they voluntarily agreed to limit its speed to 186MPH. Prior to that an unmoded factory bike would do 195 balls out. Apparently knock 10mph makes it better! lol

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I heard.

LMFAO my Charger is I tried, not for long though. My Civic was as well and so is the other Charger.

young black male with loud stereo equals ticket plus court fines... it's sad but thats the world we live in-

That's the problem with people they always want to just bend over and take it. To be honest I am glad he is going to fight it. Small ticket or not off face value it shouldn't happen even if he loses in court at least he stood up for himself.

Your honor, it is a known fact that the majority of the drug trafficking plaguing the great State of Georgia is being committed by young males who drive this heinous product north from the state of Florida. I, Officer XXX, who am familiar with these methods, observed the defendant a young male driving a vehicle with Florida Tags traveling with music emitting from the vehicle in a manner that I could hear it while parked as the car approached more than XXX feet away. I then initiated a traffic stop.... blah blah blah

the problem isnt that people just want to bend over and take it. the problem is there are people that want to bend you over and make you take it.

case and point right here. it's somebody's job to bend you over. whether it makes sense or not....

somebody with power can do great things or backwards ass shit like giving noise violations for stock stereos....

end rant/

I heard.

the problem isnt that people just want to bend over and take it. the problem is there are people that want to bend you over and make you take it.

case and point right here. it's somebody's job to bend you over. whether it makes sense or not....

somebody with power can do great things or backwards ass shit like giving noise violations for stock stereos....

end rant/

Yet it is based on race and we all know it. It's not me so it isn't much I can do. If I were in the position my legal team would be up someones ass. I usually stay calm in those situations because I rather the law do it's thing and a cop be put on front street. He wants to defend it and I am just here to help him find the verbiage he needs to help it all make sense. Young Black with Florida tags shouldn't be probable cause.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

every time these threads come up I cant help but play this in the back ground as I read!!!

:lol: That'd work if this was one of the normal I have a system and I was playing it too loud and got caught but I mean damn we chasing stock stereo's now?

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived