really? LOL whatever. Good to see i am still on his mind. I got a good reminder of him today when i watched a few of my own video's and HIS fucking advertisements were on my opening google ad. I'm thinking to myself, is he trying to "win" by paying me to advertise on my page? hahaha well win away, just pay up BITCH. :P I would do the same and advertise on his page except he doesn't get any traffic. I get in 30 minutes what he gets in a year.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lulz

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I have no problem with him but I do agree on all the stupid shit her and his followers do. My thoughts is if he was a good guy and just pissed about being banned that's fine but when is dumb followers come on here and tried to start shit he should of at least told them to not do that out of respect. When and if he ever starts his own forum and people do the same on that site for any reason, not just battery bashing, I may have to say something to him about it on his site. He wouldn't like people doing it on his page so be a adult and at least try and say something to not do it. If they sill do it fine but at least acknowledge it. The best part of it is people can put dust caps over SMD dust caps. They are still SMD subs. Not GP subwoofers so it means absolutely nothing to me and maybe most of the car audio fanatics. I mean he gives stuff away and what not but Steve does that and actually anyone can do that, its not that special of a thing to do. It is a nice gesture from anyone or company to do that anyway, not like he is the first and only person to do it. I follow him on Facebook and few other forums on Facebook but I love car audio and I just like to see different setups and what not so I look at others work not just his. Sorry end of useless rant...

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

The guy calls himself "purpl syrup" even before all of this crap, that was enough for me. He has talked trash to try and make himself look good and sell whatever he sells. Not the way to do business.

This thread really did have the opposite of the intended effect though. I am going to watch his vids now to see how much of a douche he is. Even though I won't be a fan it is still a view for him.

Life is weird. We view the stuff we hate out of curiosity and make the hated more popular. Like watching a train wreck- morbid curiosity.

Honestly it's just like mazda22854 or whatever the fuck, Brad Schulke... "box don't fit, cut into your vehicle with a sawzall"... moral of the story, Brad's a fucking moron. Just like purple and his stupid ass cardboard box enclosure, trying to show how inferior everyone else's gear is to anything that he runs. There comes a time when you need to grow the fuck up.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

really? LOL whatever. Good to see i am still on his mind. I got a good reminder of him today when i watched a few of my own video's and HIS fucking advertisements were on my opening google ad. I'm thinking to myself, is he trying to "win" by paying me to advertise on my page? hahaha well win away, just pay up BITCH. :P I would do the same and advertise on his page except he doesn't get any traffic. I get in 30 minutes what he gets in a year.

LOL! I love it.

Exactly. He spends so much time talking up every brand that he reps, and talking shit about every brand that can be seen as a competitor, it's just pathetic.

I ran dc, I love dc....did it make me a sundown hater? Fuck no. Did a sundown build after my dc builds, and now I love sundown as well. I run xs power, and I love xs....Will I ever run northstar? No. Simply because he annoys the shit out of me with how much he tries to push the product. "If you don't have northstar, you don't have shit". How bout you shut up and let people run what they want to run.

He's worse than the damn bible thumpers that try to cram which religion is best for you down your throat.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

North Star has been around for a long time. He's not putting it on the map. He's not putting mmats on the map either. They've been referred to as yuckernauts for a long long time. But I can understand it. Gotta make some beer money right?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived