[RECEIVED] cheese20323

:popcorn2: Wonder how this is going to end.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Sorry, I havent really had time since I have been having to go to work early and have no one to drop off the package. But today I'm going in later and I'll ship it midday, and then after the delivery I'll refund you the 20$. Again I'm sorry I haven't really been keeping you updated and know the frustration, I have sold a lot of high ticket items on here on the past and it would be dumb to "scam" you for 60$.

Let's hope you're a man of your word bro

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sorry, I havent really had time since I have been having to go to work early and have no one to drop off the package. But today I'm going in later and I'll ship it midday, and then after the delivery I'll refund you the 20$. Again I'm sorry I haven't really been keeping you updated and know the frustration, I have sold a lot of high ticket items on here on the past and it would be dumb to "scam" you for 60$.

Wait, so did you tell him you had shipped it when you hadn't or am I reading that wrong?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I accept the appology, shit happens.

And as far as the "dumb to scam you for $60", I deal with jackass customers almost daily that claim that they only have $20 (our minimum service charge for certain calls is $30), but I notice that they actually have a wallet full of $20s. Or they try to find a way to get out of paying, or want me to do it "off the books". Gets annoying as fuck sometimes.

I know family emergency stuff is important, but was there no way to be able to give an update, or were you not thinking about it (which I'm fine with if it was because of the situation)? Just curious

I've been busy as hell as well the last few months, which is partly why it's taking me a bit to reply. 24/7 job, weddings (1 down, 1-2 left to go in the next couple of weeks), moving, etc

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

• 2 weeks later...