What other kind of woodworking do you do?

i got run over by a doctor who apparently doesnt know how stop signs work. atleast i didnt get runover by some broke ass.

Sue sue sue? Did he at least get put and take care of you? Im just glad you are as ok as you are at least. Couldve been a lot worse.

yeah, he got out and helped get me loaded in the ambulance, but didnt go help load me in the helicopter.

i havent seen a dime yet. cant work because my job involves alot of lifting, and medical bills are just piling up. this is probably gonna cause me to lose just about everything i have. i have an attorney working on some things though, so maybe itll work out in the end.

i got married 5 days before this happened, and my lady has been there for me every second of the way. love her to fucking death!

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i got run over by a doctor who apparently doesnt know how stop signs work. atleast i didnt get runover by some broke ass.

Sue sue sue? Did he at least get put and take care of you? Im just glad you are as ok as you are at least. Couldve been a lot worse.

yeah, he got out and helped get me loaded in the ambulance, but didnt go help load me in the helicopter.

i havent seen a dime yet. cant work because my job involves alot of lifting, and medical bills are just piling up. this is probably gonna cause me to lose just about everything i have. i have an attorney working on some things though, so maybe itll work out in the end.

i got married 5 days before this happened, and my lady has been there for me every second of the way. love her to fucking death!

Sounds like an awesome gal. If he blew a stop sign I imagine any of your expenses that come from this or any impairment that could be permanemt he will (or at least should be paying for). And the helicopter thing is a typical policy (at least for the lifeline service i drive the ambulance for sometimes and the other services around me) that the crew and patient are the only ones who approach the helicopter if the rotor is on.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Man awesome work Larry. I'm gonna see if I can get a few pics of the things I have made

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

the cradle has a sweet finish. What wood did you use? Birch? And is that a black stain?

What was the finishing process on that?

Actually that was basic gluelam pine from home depot with a chocolate stain. A lot of coats of stain to get it dark.

digging that table saw mate, might have to rebuild my workbench when i get some cash for one

Thank you I like it because its also my work bench and i can roll it around when i need too.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

• 1 month later...

My fiancee wanted something to hang her necklaces on.

Clear Aspen

Classic Black Polyshades (I cheated, I know)

.40 s&w brass (27/64" drill but in case you are curious)

20140821_192520_zpscj6hnrr4.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

My last few projects......

Some bunk beds for my little man's room:

A56D02CC-BF00-449A-9346-9381A9D140CB.jpg

8269B0CF-F3B6-4BA8-9F5B-5230167213D2.jpg

9C838847-32B3-4C08-9686-727A6A3C2876.jpg

Then I made up some bean bag boards:

4152A5BA-935A-44A6-939A-F8F554ACCA85.jpg

C68B93DC-F1B0-471E-8AD3-C62BBEE429F4.jpg

4613026F-D45C-4952-8E79-36D55D235D65.jpg

A0E2B4B9-AC5C-4358-A60E-36CEDFF45BFC.jpg

Lastly I finished up a firepit (not wood obviously) and made some chairs:

16A0EC01-8D16-47CF-B75A-D1DC45A89F82.jpg

Also did this one a while ago, but a decorative door hanging my wife wanted made:

C910D9DA-EFA3-4915-BBD9-90500265B283.jpg

38F0DCB2-E8A3-4A15-83D2-5B09A8DA41EC.jpg

45D88B07-AAB3-4425-841F-F453A40C8AF7.jpg

Who knows what she will find on pinterest for me to make next! I believe next on the "to-do" list is a Lego table for the kids for Christmas!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^^^^^^ Yeah, when I told my wife I was getting a router, she asked what it was and what I could do with it. When I told her, she got a little too excited. I think her wreath building and my router and going to combine into a honey-do list.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived