XS Power

Nope those need to charge @16.8 volts don't do it.

Nathan Corrected my fat fingers.

Edited by jdshott

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

@ evermaxx Yes I kno LMAO !!!!!!

I have to agree if you are asking your not their yet. you can upgrade and convert to higher power but you can not run the $144.00 XS battery/

Edited by jdshott

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Thank you Nathan and sorry. I was trying to ask about the difference of the 14 to 12. I was asking a question because I had a idea of changing the batteries to the 14 volts. Seemed like a simple question to me. I don't know why people have to post your not there yet. Yet you all don't know nothing about me or what I already have and have done. 44 years old and have had been installing systems in cars since I was 13. I had a thought and even gave myself the answer but yet people come off with that Your not there yet BS. Sorry to come on your site and ask a simple question and expecting an answer is stead of that smartass response. Have a nice day gentlemen.

Thank you Nathan and sorry. I was trying to ask about the difference of the 14 to 12. I was asking a question because I had a idea of changing the batteries to the 14 volts. Seemed like a simple question to me. I don't know why people have to post your not there yet. Yet you all don't know nothing about me or what I already have and have done. 44 years old and have had been installing systems in cars since I was 13. I had a thought and even gave myself the answer but yet people come off with that Your not there yet BS. Sorry to come on your site and ask a simple question and expecting an answer is stead of that smartass response. Have a nice day gentlemen.

they probably mean just dont buy it right now and think its easy to install and use properly.

and ive seen many people who have been installing for "years" and i just laugh at what they think is a good or loud install.

Very True we are all Smart A$$ES Welcome to the fourm.

Most N()()BS on this fourm dont have a clue so we school them. Sorry we were unaware you were an audio god.

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

such a recent topic and already got so lame!!

Anyways, i´ve seen people using 14v batts without any 12v electrical, you would need to check if your ecu and the rest of the car can take +16v charging, if that´s the case, you could always just get an alternator with external voltage regulator and just use the 14v batts charging them over 16v

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/