So I've been wanting to get my family crest for a tattoo for awhile now. I ordered a custom temporary tattoo and I'm having a hard time committing to the location I wanted. Might move it up on my arm higher. I bought more than one in case I wanted to see a different location

20140720_220350_zps0ehf2fey.jpg

I just realized how it will show all the time and it would be easier to conceal higher up in case of future jobs.

Anyway I'd appreciate any feedback or comments since people on this forum have great ink

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart idea testing it with a temporary tattoo.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

^^^^^ Wow if you think that's to small and detailed, you must deal with some shitty tattoo artist. That tattoo is pretty basic.

truthsayer

i have been to a few shops. well known shops in my area. And they wont do single needle. And there nothing to write home about.

My guy does his stuff in his kitchen and does single needle. Ill go to him

The detail im talking about is the center peice. that looks all single needle to me, and again now adays atleat here shops wont do single needle

That tattoo would look better if it was larger OP just because the artist would really be able to get in and make the fine details shine. A good artist could make that one look bad ass but a larger one would be even better :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived