Seller Beware of Bassman619

claiming its broken

maybe the guy has electrical issues and dont even know it, putting the amp into protect

I refunded a guys money on an amp sale only to see he had the lpf set wrong

who cares I sold it again a couple days later

Idk much about paypal are those reports even public to any other potential buyers?

Sure, except he told me he put in another amp and it worked perfectly. Also, the video i posted is a battery that has been sitting for months, so I cant imagine an actual car's electrical is worse than a battery that has been sitting and rests below 12.5

The thing with these CT1400s is the power terminal can be confusing if you arent paying attention IMO. The remote turn on and ground are linked together with a line saying "Power" and if you dont pay attention, you could miss the actual terminal labeling.

DSC02436_zps5763a3f7.jpg

Edited by csu87

Thanks for the heads up! I think that fraudulent buyers remorse cases are exactly the kind of thing that should be brought to the attention of others. I'm sure his mommy was pissed when she realized how much he spent on stereo equipment and he was desperate to get his money back. I know I usually sell things in order to buy something else, and don't always have the funds to play "gimme my money back" with kids. How can PayPal even get involved with something like this? What if he had burned it up? 8 days later? It only takes 2 seconds for a dumbass to burn an amp. Even a DOA guarantee is long gone after 8 days. PayPal is overstepping their bounds for sure! This just sucks!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

So I am out the shipping I paid to send it to him.

well now that's not cool

I think I will always include shipping in the selling price

He wouldnt take a partial refund. so paypal refunded him the entire amount he paid, which included the amount for shipping. Sure he is out on return shipping which i was planning on refunding him until i got it powered up and it works.

Thanks FCS530. I was prepared to just take my loss and learn to not sell to new people online. Things happen and I was giving him the benefit of the doubt on this, but saying it doesnt work when it indeed does is wrong IMO.

Edited by csu87

its the guy that had that black and green jeep with 4 15's in it.

I think there are multiple bassmans on here

yeah theres a shitton of them

Edited by Tecomah

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows