problem with dd1

If I turn the volume up with 0 gain with sub level set at 15 on headunit like I was told I get a distortion signal at 23 with the _10db track and 20 with the -5 track I then go to amp turn up gain knob the light flashes distortion around 1/4 turn if I move it farther than that the distortion light goes off and then comes back around 2/3 if I go past 2/3 on the knob the distortion light goes off but when the gain knob is at its max the 40hz signal goes out. Let me know if I am doing anything wrong bc I believe I am doing it correct.

Holy shit man, are you even paying attention to what I've been telling you? Subwoofer level at zero, not 15.

Headunit volume at 33.

Now adjust the gain.

Make sure all headunit settings are flat, no bass boost, no LOUD.

If you are using a remote bass knob, make sure its turned up before you set the bass amp gain.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I have been told that for the alpine headunits you need to set the sub level at +15 for the alpine this is flat so in reality it is 0 I googled this information and found others saying the same thing the 15 gives the sub preout the full 4 volts. Explain because from what I have read this is correct way to do this for alpine head units

I have been told that for the alpine headunits you need to set the sub level at +15 for the alpine this is flat so in reality it is 0 I googled this information and found others saying the same thing the 15 gives the sub preout the full 4 volts. Explain because from what I have read this is correct way to do this for alpine head units

Well obviously that shit ain't working right, is it?

Use zero subwoofer level, volume 33, and set the gain and tell us what you get.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread