Raspberry Pi Carputer

You can wire up forward, back, and play/pause buttons to the GPIO pins on the board to control media playback. There are tutorials online to walk you through how to do it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

While it's not a Pi, I was having issues being able to turn my volume up or down quickly on my Nexus install. I bought an RCA level controller (http://www.amazon.com/Axxess-AALC-Controller-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B003FPD3IS), drilled a hole under my Nexus, and wired it up. Works great. Wired right in between the USB DAC and my RCA run going to the rear.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

While it's not a Pi, I was having issues being able to turn my volume up or down quickly on my Nexus install. I bought an RCA level controller (http://www.amazon.com/Axxess-AALC-Controller-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B003FPD3IS), drilled a hole under my Nexus, and wired it up. Works great. Wired right in between the USB DAC and my RCA run going to the rear.

I think I'm gonna run a equalizer with a volume knob on it probably the clarion one sonic electronix sells

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

• 2 weeks later...

So thinking i might order up a pi this week hope to maybe have the whole setup at least functioning by the 29 of September for a local car club meet, but i was thinking could i use the 12 v constant from the stereo harness to run both the screen and figure out a way to step down voltage for the pi's power because i think i'll just run a toggle switch to cut power when its turned off?

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

Powerbass 1500,1

So thinking i might order up a pi this week hope to maybe have the whole setup at least functioning by the 29 of September for a local car club meet, but i was thinking could i use the 12 v constant from the stereo harness to run both the screen and figure out a way to step down voltage for the pi's power because i think i'll just run a toggle switch to cut power when its turned off?

You can use a UBEC to convert 12V from your harness or fuse box to 5V for the RPi.

Here's a few options that are popular in the RPi community:

http://www.adafruit.com/products/1385

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-Shipping-Hobbymate-Switch-mode-BEC-5V-6V-3A-Max-5A-Low-RF-Noise-UBEC-/170919605635

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Should work just fine for your needs. The 3A output is good because then the RPi will have plenty of power for any USB peripherals you plug in (hard drives, USB audio card, mouse/keyboard dongle, WiFi dongle, etc.)

wtf is lolcats?

Should work just fine for your needs. The 3A output is good because then the RPi will have plenty of power for any USB peripherals you plug in (hard drives, USB audio card, mouse/keyboard dongle, WiFi dongle, etc.)

Thats what i was thinking i found one with a single port so i'll probably go with that, thanks for the info!

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived