Does anyone care about a daily GP'er anymore?

I get what you are talking about in your original question.

To me, a loud daily or a ground pounder is more than a stock charging with batts or caps. Sure, these guys play their systems at meet ups and during the competitions, but everyone runs the fart classes (anything other than bass race or street beat). Everyone asks me what my peak is, and they look stunned when I tell them I have no clue. I've never done a sweep to find out. I only like running Street Beat because it is more fun in a competition to me. It's boring *to me* to pull up and go BRAP two or three times and say hey! there's my number. Much more fun to let her rip for 30 seconds at 150+. Then drive all the way home playing on the same equipment- without the smell of stinky coils.

...show I went to this past weekend- I sat in 3 cars that would crank it for 5 seconds and cut it back down because their coils got nasty. That isn't what it is about to me. I want it to be that loud and to stay that loud. Ground pounder for Life.

that ain't a demo..... better be half a song or more.

Shit, soon as i get my voltage right, full songs all damn day.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 100% daily. I only have one vehicle, and that's my explorer.

IMAG0116_zpsmi5mmlo2.jpg

I drive around everyday with 24k, and 6 15s. But not everyone wants to do that, which is fine. As long as someone is participating in the Car Audio Community, is some form of fashion, then that's all that really matters. I say hi to all my fellow bassheads the same way I would say hi to a stanced civic. Becuase in the greater scheme of things, custom cars, is what we all do and love.

Here is an image of my Frequency Response with 800 watts a sub. As you can see, it's relatively flat, but I still do 161+ Outlaw.

DSSEthosFreqResponse_zps01c785d0.png

There are people who enjoy both aspects. No one is doing anything wrong. Think of it as an High School Track meet. We ALL like to run, just in different classes.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

I was wanting to chase numbers but the hell with that. 33-35hz 2 15s on 3krms at 2ohms. Goal is to keep voltage above 13v while driving. Of course though the higher the better.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 2 months later...

I love my ground pounder.. something about the feeling of intense bass and mids and highs makes me want to be louder and louder across the board...

38.18 Hz FTMFW

Archived