help with voltage drop after upgraded alt and battery.

I plan on getting a second battery as my Tahoe has another battery tray on the passenger side but I don't want to get it yet if this issue isn't fixed

depends on what amp your gonna run and how much wattage. I'm assuming over 2,000 cause you purchased a alternator first

Did you replace your serpentine belt and tensioner pulley when you installed the new belt? Also go back through and make sure all power and grounds are good and tight.

Are you just going by the cluster or do you have a multimeter you are testing this with.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also does this happen if you floor the gas pedal during acceleration?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Smaller pulley is easy to change. Yes get with DC, they will most likely hook you up.

Yeah they will. just give them 5 months to get a pulley to you. Ask snowdrifter.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

One more question does your suv have the tow/haul button and if you put it in tow haul does the issue go away?

I plan on getting a second battery as my Tahoe has another battery tray on the passenger side but I don't want to get it yet if this issue isn't fixed

depends on what amp your gonna run and how much wattage. I'm assuming over 2,000 cause you purchased a alternator first

I have a Aq 3500.1 I am going to run

Did you replace your serpentine belt and tensioner pulley when you installed the new belt? Also go back through and make sure all power and grounds are good and tight.

Are you just going by the cluster or do you have a multimeter you are testing this with.

I did replace the serpentine belt with a gates brand one but no I did not change the tensioner pulley should I do that? And I use a digital multimeter 2 different ones and they both read the same voltage

yaaaaaa anddddd PCM controlled not the alts fault. every 05 and newer has this.

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

So I just got off work and checked my battery it is sitting at 12.6V which worries me a bit because the batterys new and I just charged it the other day we'll I decided to put it in tow mode and when I started it up

IMAG0350_zpsa3619946.jpg

All was good it started in that spot for a good while well as soon as I got home and parked I sat in there for awhile to watch it with the truck still on and it dropped

IMAG0352_zps8396a33d.jpg

It did better in tow mode but still it dropped could this be because of the battery

Archived