help with voltage drop after upgraded alt and battery.

dc ftw

Pcm controlled voltage is the issue not the damn alt. We all know how much you love singer so you don't have to come in every alt thread bashing other company's to prove it any alt made by any company would have the same issue in his truck.

I run 2 dc alts in my other build fuck face. It was a joke. Some here got it, you, obviously just wanna be a dick face. Up your dosage.

Jesus.....

dc ftw

Pcm controlled voltage is the issue not the damn alt. We all know how much you love singer so you don't have to come in every alt thread bashing other company's to prove it any alt made by any company would have the same issue in his truck.

I run 2 dc alts in my other build fuck face. It was a joke. Some here got it, you, obviously just wanna be a dick face. Up your dosage.

Jesus.....

Seems like you're the one with your panties in a bunch. No reason for the name calling bud.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Poor grounds in general will cause voltage drops. Take a die grinder to all of your grounding locations please ... Including the factory grounds within the vehicle.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Ive owned an 05 GM and had the same exactly thing happen as well as 2 of my friends its just an 05 and newer fact that sucks....that being said yes look into an mla module. it will trick it into charging all the time.

I'm not sure where to look for this Mla module I tried looking on Google but no luck my alternator is a small 2 pin plug

missing link audio 1-618-920-2629 call them they have 2 pin.the website is outdated

Thanks I called and got one ordered so I'll see how it goes once I get it .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived