Audiopipe APDL-20001d GUTS

itscody

I think you guys are about to met Kranny.

Lol this^

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Man where mean sometimes. But we all here try to point people in the right direction when they ask .Hope new member can take a joke. And I might add ,we all live and learn. I can't believe I bought into audio pipe. I have good 3000d sitting on the floor, I lived and I learned. Want good power you have to pay. AQ is so good for the money honey all day everyday baby. I pee d my pants on the fire truck Hey if your running audio-pipe well not going to judge you, each to there own and what works for them. There are to power hungry for me and mine clipped city bitch on 10's and 12's and 15's damn dirty girl and a tristy bitch too drank all my juice boxes(batterrys). I do love the time he put in making a video of the amp guts that will never get old.

We are all Smarta$$es its the lay of the land here !!! Yes i researched this !!! but we do it in fun ... BTW Kranny has entered Wait for :roller: All the n()()bs here think we should be looking @ smaller amps ?!?!?!????

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Archived