Why should I run active?

Slinky

I feel like using the crossovers included with the components sounds good already. Is there something I'm missing? Where's the appeal?

If you feel like the sound with passive crossovers is already good enough, how do these guys explain how much "better" an active setup sounds. How do they convey to you what you're missing if you can't hear it.

Their responses weren't overly abrasive and they answered your question in their own way. When visiting forums, recommend you pack your thick skin.

^truth
Everyone, lets give it up for this person right here! Easily the most helpful response in the whole thread!! Congratulations 800rms, you win the award for the most useful response ever! How does it feel to win this prestigious award?

probably a lot better than winning the overly pretentious douche bag fuck head award that I bestow on you. So how does that feel knowing your a frat prick who plays role paly games all day and has thin skin and cries when he doesn't like the answers people give him?

run to mom, I think it might be hug time.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was interested in reading/ understanding the solution or solutions to the original question in this thread. But not if i gotta read through 3 pages of jihad. I wish there was a filter to turn it all off.

Im lazy :/

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

CliffsNotes:

I'm an asshole

He's the victim

Everyone who doesn't give an answer that's what he wants to hear or in a tone that implies rainbows and unicorns is an asshole.

Read all Cableguys posts

I'm an asshole

That about sums it up

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

I was interested in reading/ understanding the solution or solutions to the original question in this thread. But not if i gotta read through 3 pages of jihad. I wish there was a filter to turn it all off.

Im lazy :/

Sorry man. I really wish that was the case. I would turn that filter on as well! Off topic but how are you liking those hdc412s?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

CliffsNotes:

I'm an asshole

He's the victim

Everyone who doesn't give an answer that's what he wants to hear or in a tone that implies rainbows and unicorns is an asshole.

Read all Cableguys posts

I'm an asshole

That about sums it up

... & you cannot spell or utilize grammar to save your life. Holy shit has this been a lesson in patience just getting to this point. I figured at some point you would simply disappear, but clearly you are bored out of your unforgiving mind.

Shitty job got you down? Sick of the cold, damp basement you call a "Man Cave", but is really Mom & Pop's cellar with 6-foot ceilings & a rotten sump that hardly shuts off?

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Talk about worthless posts, you would show up Sutliff. Your one of the kings of crybaby so no surprise who's bandwagon your on. Be that as it may, your grammar maxi wanna be self enduldged troll, you still read through 4 pages to get here so you could add your two cents.

Yes my minimum wage job sucks. I'm upset grandma is visiting and I'm stuck in the basement all week trying to avoid her. You know me so well, thank you.

Ohhhh, brb.... The sump pump pit is overflowing

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Hey Jason, read your reviews on rate my teacher?

08/08/11

He thinks more of himself than of his students. Each of his classes being let's talk about me rather than actual learning. But hey he's a classic narcissist, what can you really expect from him?

Lol, your not only a joke on the interwebz but also in real life.

Thanks for the lulz

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

~ Juice

Wow.. Shit.. Lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived