Why should I run active?

Slinky

:roflmao: i love reading threads like this.

oh and OP,

active. that is all. technology was made to help man, not the other way around.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, after #65 Posts, I hoped maybe you would give up, ... maybe talk like CableGuy said you could - INTELLIGENTLY about running Active -, talk about something different.

You are not funny, you are an embarrassment to yourself. The funny thing is, no one else can see. You are not ever going to see me. If you actually could walk for all the talk you got, come find me. Pussy. I am calling you out, boy. There is nothing you are going to do about it because you are a bitch. All you have done is rip on the OP, & him NOT apologizing to you appropriately.

I am done. I do not hide behind a keyboard. This is my last reply. You want something, come get it.

Bye

And I already found you Jason, if I need a pair of oakleys or am in NY I'll hit you up.

Yup, I'm a pussy and a bitch, you got me pegged every which way don't ya.

Good night, sleep tight and don't let the cheeseburgers bite

Wow, ... big investigations. You see, I do not hide behind a screen name. Everything is right there, now someone just needs to show up, etc., because everything is worth some 'fist-a-cuffs'. Ready to rumble!?!? Just make sure to have some ID that says: "ROLEXrifleman", I would not know you any other way.

I also like how you do not show yourself. Let us see what the collective can glean from a photograph of you. Please?

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

You wake up for a midnight snack? I thought you were done posting here.

See what you could glean from this

27C46621-2A09-417F-B89B-538586B65BCB_zps

Keep running your mouth Ron Burgandy, that's all you got. What's your threat, I want to see you type it out.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Archived