Raw BD files to playable iso?

I went and got image burn which worked in making the ISO's. Now my problem is, when ever I play the iso's they don't work at all, just wont play. Have to way to select any menus or anything. You hit play and the button just automatically goes back to pause. Could this be something wrong with the files I have? The iso's are big too. Zombieland is 36.4gb, ted was 41 and inception at 35.4. So it's not like they are missing a bunch of space or anything. Anyone got any ideas.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I went and got image burn which worked in making the ISO's. Now my problem is, when ever I play the iso's they don't work at all, just wont play. Have to way to select any menus or anything. You hit play and the button just automatically goes back to pause. Could this be something wrong with the files I have? The iso's are big too. Zombieland is 36.4gb, ted was 41 and inception at 35.4. So it's not like they are missing a bunch of space or anything. Anyone got any ideas.

are you using daemon tools to mount it as a vertural drive

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

are you using daemon tools to mount it as a vertural drive

yes

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

thats weird I never tryed br before did you iso from a disk or the folders you got. if from folder make sure you select all the folder not just video

2 sundown sd-2 d4

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

thats weird I never tryed br before did you iso from a disk or the folders you got. if from folder make sure you select all the folder not just video

Yeah it's from the files, And I am doing it from the main folder. The one containing several different folders in itself.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

this should help

in imgburn 'Tools' -> 'Create DVD MDS File' feature in ImgBurn to create an MDS that can be loaded in DT and the virtual drive/disc will then look like a DVD-ROM.
Open the feature up, add the ISO to the box, click 'OK' to create the MDS file. Mount the MDS file in DEAMON Tools instead of the ISO.

2 sundown sd-2 d4

flex tech

box design by Joe X

You may want to do some research about copyright protections also. I don't think I am able to talk about it here but that may be a big part of why it won't work. There are apps out there that help with anything though. CD's DVD's, etc. all have it nowadays, and some are hard to break through.

You may want to do some research about copyright protections also. I don't think I am able to talk about it here but that may be a big part of why it won't work. There are apps out there that help with anything though. CD's DVD's, etc. all have it nowadays, and some are hard to break through.

The only thing we can't talk about is the participating in pirating of software. I highly doubt that these don't work because I ripped them. If that was the case, no one would buy DVD's or BD's anymore. I know as far as playstations go they work with copyright shit but how would that effect me ripping stuff that is owned by me.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

did you ever get it going

2 sundown sd-2 d4

flex tech

box design by Joe X

I'm not sure if you'll ever get this to work given how you "ripped" the files from the disc. Looking at the screenshots it appears that you popped the disc in the PC and just assumed it worked like a data disc and copy/pasted the folders and files onto your G: drive. I've never heard of someone ripping a DVD or Blu-Ray disc this way. I'm fairly certain that there is additional data on the disc that MakeMKV or other ripping programs need to read off of the physical disc in order to properly create the ISO file.

You might need to borrow the discs from your brother again in order to get a proper ripped ISO of the disc with MakeMKV.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived