Sundown Audio

It's on the inside if the surround. Not on the side with the mounting hole. I don't even know how someone could do that with a drill. I've never put a hole in a sub. And this is at least system #25 for me

image_zpsea841790.jpg

Without music, life would be an error

Looks like your drill slipped to me............. sorry, just saying........

Ive never owned a thing from sundown, but, i know 2 people that i more or less consider family that run that gear.

One, has spoken nothing but UBER support from Jacob and everyone at sundown. To the point, that im ready to switch.

Again, lined right up with the mount hole, that looks like a drill/screw driver hole in the surround. Again, im just saying. THERE IS NO WAY a sub would leave like that. NO way.

Im just saying man, ...

im sorry for your experiance.

Its just hard to believe this story ..I done many holes in various places.now if 10 or more people came out saying there is a hole in my surrond then maybe defect at factory ..

Whore...... :spiteful:

Op's drill or screw driver slipped. You can see the rip, is going IN. So it was "punctured" some how.

No way that happened at set up and cure. They dont use any "tools" that would cause that.

Paper weight? Your looking for support from people here, and hoping Jacob will refund.

Its not coming from me. Nope.

Put some GOOP on it, and play it for the next 10 years........ :shrug:

Ive never owned a thing from sundown, but, i know 2 people that i more or less consider family that run that gear.

One, has spoken nothing but UBER support from Jacob and everyone at sundown. To the point, that im ready to switch.

Again, lined right up with the mount hole, that looks like a drill/screw driver hole in the surround. Again, im just saying. THERE IS NO WAY a sub would leave like that. NO way.

Im just saying man, ...

Seriously switch?

Im just saying man, ...

Seriously switch?

from what im getting from one of my big boys, that i love and trust................what he tells me about next daying this and that, support abound, the product flat KILLING it......

yup...... No shit.

Its just hard to believe this story ..I done many holes in various places.now if 10 or more people came out saying there is a hole in my surrond then maybe defect at factory ..

Whore...... :spiteful:

Op's drill or screw driver slipped. You can see the rip, is going IN. So it was "punctured" some how.

No way that happened at set up and cure. They dont use any "tools" that would cause that.

Paper weight? Your looking for support from people here, and hoping Jacob will refund.

Its not coming from me. Nope.

Put some GOOP on it, and play it for the next 10 years........ :shrug:

Yup pretty much am whore lol