Sonic Electronix

best 4k monoblock for endurance

Whats the point of putting all this in my car to hook it up to a generator, just because I said its a party car doesn't mean its gonna be in one spot for 8 hours and I do most of the listening inside my car.........I like that FI SP4 as well as the price, probably a 15 in a spec box would be best for my wagon?

With a wagon honestly either one would work. When someone says car, I by default think trunk car, my fault.

Check out my motivitation for a 15" trunk car, JC. This was back before he upgraded to the Fi Team sub. His specs are in the description box. Awesome trunk build.

Wagons are a lot easier to work with imo, easier to "get loud" so either 15 or 18 you'd be good. Also his voltage doesn't seem to be having issues in his vids.

Btw hope you didn't take it like I was ridiculing you, didn't mean it if I came off that way. :drinks:

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Whats the point of putting all this in my car to hook it up to a generator, just because I said its a party car doesn't mean its gonna be in one spot for 8 hours and I do most of the listening inside my car.........I like that FI SP4 as well as the price, probably a 15 in a spec box would be best for my wagon?

With a wagon honestly either one would work. When someone says car, I by default think trunk car, my fault.

Check out my motivitation for a 15" trunk car, JC. This was back before he upgraded to the Fi Team sub. His specs are in the description box. Awesome trunk build.

Wagons are a lot easier to work with imo, easier to "get loud" so either 15 or 18 you'd be good. Also his voltage doesn't seem to be having issues in his vids.

Btw hope you didn't take it like I was ridiculing you, didn't mean it if I came off that way. :drinks:

Thats a sweet sounding altima, and it did but its cool. The SAZ-3500D might be pushing my electrical too hard so I think the SAZ-2500D would be better but I won't get the most out of the SP4

Do you think you may end up upgrading your electrical in the future? The Tantric HDD 15 is another good choice, 3" coil and a conservative 2500W RMS rating. They can get down on lower power.

http://www.tantricsounds.com/tantric-subwoofers.htm

Lot's of good choices in that range.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Do you think you may end up upgrading your electrical in the future? The Tantric HDD 15 is another good choice, 3" coil and a conservative 2500W RMS rating. They can get down on lower power.

Well I will install my custom built 240amp h/o alt, the big 3 and an xs power d3400 before the bass goes in.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Well I will install my custom built 240amp h/o alt, the big 3 and an xs power d3400 before the bass goes in.

Yeah but I mean, after that? I'm assuming that you're swapping your stock alt out instead of adding it in addition to the stock one? Maybe a few more batteries later on?

That SP4 is a killer sub, I was just in a similar boat deciding between the SP4, HDD and few other TC basket based subs, but found a local deal on the HDD, plus with my electrical options an SP4 would have a ton of overhead over what I would be able to feed it.

Can't go wrong either way but if you plan on keeping it on a SAZ-2500, I'd go with a 3" coil woofer like the HDD. That SP4 has a higher Mms rating because of the 4" coil, and starts waking up (subjective I know) around 1.5-2kW, but would give you the overhead if you wanted to get that 4kW daily system down the road.

~Henry David Thoreau

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sig'ed.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Yeah but I mean, after that? I'm assuming that you're swapping your stock alt out instead of adding it in addition to the stock one? Maybe a few more batteries later on?

That SP4 is a killer sub, I was just in a similar boat deciding between the SP4, HDD and few other TC basket based subs, but found a local deal on the HDD, plus with my electrical options an SP4 would have a ton of overhead over what I would be able to feed it.

Can't go wrong either way but if you plan on keeping it on a SAZ-2500, I'd go with a 3" coil woofer like the HDD. That SP4 has a higher Mms rating because of the 4" coil, and starts waking up (subjective I know) around 1.5-2kW, but would give you the overhead if you wanted to get that 4kW daily system down the road.

I just ordered a XS Power D3400 and the plan is to run 2 but as far as the alt is concerned I doubt there's room for a 2nd alt, like I mentioned in a earlier post, its extremely tight but I would love too have run 2 of them, I will look into that later later, custom alt brackets just sound like a ton of money.

Cool, best of luck with the build. Tuned in for pics

~Henry David Thoreau

Archived