DC Power H/O Alt

Hey guys, Im having trouble with DC Powers site. When I click on get a custom quote it goes to a blank page. They do not have the alt for my car listed which is the reason I need to get a custom quote. m desperate bc my alt gave out on my car so as of now im car-less. IAny help would be greatly appreciated. TIA guys.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Send them an email. And most likely it will take awhile to get an alt from DC, in the meantime instead of buying another alt so you can drive your ride, i would just pick up a used alt from the salvage.

truthsayer

Yes, I emailed Singer and im waiting to hear back from him. I also emailed Mechman but sadly they do not offer an alt for my car so it looks like either DC or Singer. Ill be happy with either.

Slayer, my dad travels for work so he only uses his car to go to and from the airport so he offered me his car while mine is down so im not really stranded. Gotta love dads!

The only time related concern is that I plan on going to a show in Atlanta on Sept. 20th so hopefully i can get one before then.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Send them an email. And most likely it will take awhile to get an alt from DC, in the meantime instead of buying another alt so you can drive your ride, i would just pick up a used alt from the salvage.

the only email that I am able to find is the billing email. Should I send it through that?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400