Tony Stewart Involved in Terrible Accident **Graphic Video**

Tony could have easily moved closer to the inside of the track, but he didn't.

Tony could have easily slowed down and tried to avoid him, but he didn't.

If it is proved that he sped up to try to scare or intimidate him he should be charged with vehicular manslaughter.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Tony could have easily moved closer to the inside of the track, but he didn't.

Tony could have easily slowed down and tried to avoid him, but he didn't.

If it is proved that he sped up to try to scare or intimidate him he should be charged with vehicular manslaughter.

I read that the county this race was in is so small, that any kind of prosecution would

be easily squashed by the massive legal team Stewart has

In Stewart's defense its been said he was physically shook up (crying) and declined a lawyer when he made his statement to police

If he didn't have such a terrible history with his anger problem, I might believe this to be a mistake

In my opinion, even if he didn't have any legal team, it would be impossible to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Tony expected a guy to be running around on the track in black in the dark in the middle of a turn. And unless he could see through the car in front of him, he was most likely blinded of Kevin's position since Tony's in a left hand turn further in than Kevin, and he was about 1 second behind car #45 as per that video... then also prove that once he did see him that his split second reaction on said dirt track was with intent to endanger Kevin's life... Too many variables, and only Tony knows.

I don't watch these type of car races (more of a Le Mans guy), they don't have cameras to get a 1st person POV on dirt tracks?

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Hope that retard didn't get a chance to breed before he removed himself from the gene pool.

what an awful thing to say

you get two thumbs down

Seriously, jumping in front of cars on a fucking race track is in the top 10 most stupid suicidal things you could imagine. Furthermore you know damn well you're risking your life participating in those events even if you're smart and don't try to stop a speeding car by jumping out in front of it. No sympathy from me whatsoever.

People who are feeling bad for this clown need to really pick better martyrs.

In my opinion, even if he didn't have any legal team, it would be impossible to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Tony expected a guy to be running around on the track in black in the dark in the middle of a turn. And unless he could see through the car in front of him, he was most likely blinded of Kevin's position since Tony's in a left hand turn further in than Kevin, and he was about 1 second behind car #45 as per that video... then also prove that once he did see him that his split second reaction on said dirt track was with intent to endanger Kevin's life... Too many variables, and only Tony knows.

I don't watch these type of car races (more of a Le Mans guy), they don't have cameras to get a 1st person POV on dirt tracks?

Probably not in that race. Camera would be nothing but dirt anyway.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I dunno to me it looks like he was pissed and blaming Stewart for his crash which watching the vid looks like he tried to take a corner and lost it. I don't watch Nascar but the vid looks like he was trying to get in Stewarts way to stop him and Stewart was trying to avoid him and couldn't. All speculation though will be tough to investigate. Terrible situation on both ends.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

like other people said, what i took from the vid was like the dude got hustled in the corner and was pissed. tony came along reved at him to sling dirt or whatever and the guy kept stepping and got picked up by the tire. i used to be a pretty die hard nascar fan and i know about tonys past but i dont think he would run some guy over on purpose, he was just trying to rub it in that the dude crashed. also you like dont get out of your car unless its on fire like cmon now.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

Archived