Tony Stewart Involved in Terrible Accident **Graphic Video**

Hope that retard didn't get a chance to breed before he removed himself from the gene pool.

what an awful thing to say

you get two thumbs down

Seriously, jumping in front of cars on a fucking race track is in the top 10 most stupid suicidal things you could imagine. Furthermore you know damn well you're risking your life participating in those events even if you're smart and don't try to stop a speeding car by jumping out in front of it. No sympathy from me whatsoever.

People who are feeling bad for this clown need to really pick better martyrs.

Well if thats the case you might as well shut down just about all racing, I'll bet almost every racer has gotten out of his car upset at one time or another. And as far as being a Martyr goes, i dont think you understand what that means. Being a Martyr does not apply in this situation.

Now i am not convicting Tony by no means. But there should be an investigation. Letting ones temper get the best you, and causing the loss of life is no excuse, and should have severe consequences no matter where the race took place. You (hispls) should also have the decency to show a little decorum when a life is lost during a sporting event.

truthsayer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i saw was someone going too fast around a corner hit the wall and felt like blaming his own fault on someone else and blamed someone high in the respect room and then getting too close with common sense out the window cause he was mad

but to lose someone's life is a terrible thing RIP

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/sheriff-says-no-criminal-charges-will-be-filed-against-tony-stewart-081014

Scroll down to the third video, where it shows Tony suited up, watch and listen closely to what he says Tony's friend a fellow racer in the stand had to say about it.

Edit" Now as far as someone on here saying due to the small country he was in, he wouldn't likely face prosecution. Well when did New york become a different country. ( hope that was an honest mistake and not just bad investigating)

truthsayer

You (hispls) should also have the decency to show a little decorum when a life is lost during a sporting event.

Why? Please explain to me how this man was a victim of anything but his own stupidity? A guy jumping out of a car on fire getting clipped running to the sidelines is sad, a guy jumping out of his car trying to stop other cars by jumping in front of them is a Darwin Award.

So I guess when you say "I'm going to smoke your ass" it has a different meaning now. :runlaugh:

On a serious note, I really don't think TS meant for this to happen at all in anyway, shape, or form. Watching the video its hard to tell if Tony even touched him when his car spun out or if Tony even knew the wreck happened to begin with. The 45 car almost took him out before Tony went by, and his car was no more than 2-4 feet higher than the 45. Also it did not appear Tony hit the gas at all, it wasn't until there was a human body in front of the tire the car went sideways which if you've ever had a tire off the ground and suddenly gained traction you might know that it will whip the car around especially with a lot of power under the hood and the power to weight ratio these things have, I believe these cars can reach 40+MPH at idle even without touching the throttle. Hard to tell but I hope it wasn't intentional. No matter what it will change Tony's life forever.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

You (hispls) should also have the decency to show a little decorum when a life is lost during a sporting event.

Why? Please explain to me how this man was a victim of anything but his own stupidity? A guy jumping out of a car on fire getting clipped running to the sidelines is sad, a guy jumping out of his car trying to stop other cars by jumping in front of them is a Darwin Award.

Well many drivers including Tony have gotten out of their car in a rage after an accident. Most importanly the caution flag was up immediately. Which means all drivers most slow to a safe controllable speed ( 20mph i believe on a dirt track) for the purpose of a possible injured driver on the track.

Now should Kevin have got out of his car pissed off-No. But should Tony of been able to avoid him, after seeing the video over and over on the big screen, Yes Tony should have avoided him. Even Tony's own friend a fellow driver in the stand has come out to say Tony sped up and clipped kevin.

Now do i think Tony meant to run Kevin over-No. I think he was probably try to give him a bump. But Tony's anger and response does not make him in the right either.

A wrong action with a wrong response, does make someone in the right.

I will leave at that and let the experts and the courts decide. I'm sure their will be more videos and such that we are not privy to.

truthsayer

Tony could have easily moved closer to the inside of the track, but he didn't.

Tony could have easily slowed down and tried to avoid him, but he didn't.

If it is proved that he sped up to try to scare or intimidate him he should be charged with vehicular manslaughter.

Easily nothing. These cars make 800-900 hp, dont weigh shit, and are on balloon-like tires, and the track is very slippery. If he didn't see the guy until it was too late, any move he made (swerving, braking, accelerating) would have slid the car.

So I guess when you say "I'm going to smoke your ass" it has a different meaning now. :runlaugh:

On a serious note, I really don't think TS meant for this to happen at all in anyway, shape, or form. Watching the video its hard to tell if Tony even touched him when his car spun out or if Tony even knew the wreck happened to begin with. The 45 car almost took him out before Tony went by, and his car was no more than 2-4 feet higher than the 45. Also it did not appear Tony hit the gas at all, it wasn't until there was a human body in front of the tire the car went sideways which if you've ever had a tire off the ground and suddenly gained traction you might know that it will whip the car around especially with a lot of power under the hood and the power to weight ratio these things have, I believe these cars can reach 40+MPH at idle even without touching the throttle. Hard to tell but I hope it wasn't intentional. No matter what it will change Tony's life forever.

I agree with this. I believe Tony was focused on the 45 car in front of him, not expecting Ward to be on the track. When the 45 checks up and swerves low to miss Ward, I think Tony checked as well but went high. When he went high, theres a dude on the track. No time to react.

As far as the guys comments tat Stewart should have been able to see Ward, sure, if he was looking for a guy on the track. Im sure his focus was on the car in front of him and getting reset for a restart. I think the commenting driver is a friend of Wards, not Stewart.

As for the yellow speed limit, its usually 25-30mph. But if you've ever been to Sprint Car races, they don't go that slow until they reach the rest of the field to get back in order for the restart.

Im defending Tony because he hasn't gone through due process yet, and many people are already sentencing him. Its been said already, but I am sure the DA, small county or not, will continue to collect and go over evidence. And press charges if justified.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Edit" Now as far as someone on here saying due to the small country he was in, he wouldn't likely face prosecution. Well when did New york become a different country. ( hope that was an honest mistake and not just bad investigating)

I said county not country

It's a tragedy for someone to lose their life like that. If he had not lost his temper and got out on the track, this wouldn't be a news story....... HOWEVER, it did, and also happen to involve someone who is notorious for having "incidents" happen around him. Do I think he intentionally tried to run the kid over? Hell no. I also wouldn't put it past him to "have a close call" as he passed the kid. I would like to believe that track conditions, the kids suit color and the lack of visibility in the car played a huge factor in this accident. His arrogance in the sport as a whole doesn't do anything for the sport. There is only so many times you cry wolf, before something bad happens. I also believe that his professional level demands a better self aware of what is going on around him on the track then the other he was on the track with.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived