Tony Stewart Involved in Terrible Accident **Graphic Video**

I am a big nascar fan and I would ask a few things. Did the caution come out to slow down the field? Why did he decide to play chicken with those cars coming knowing that a dirt track don't give much grip? I know since the dust up with Tony and then Tony being the one to hit him everyone will say it was intentional. Its sad and a tragedy for sure. Condolences to his family.

No System......GFY

Sad for the family,Tony Stewart and the fans. Be a sport stay in car wait for safety vehicles.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

You can tell he wasn't comfortable trying to cross the track wtf was he doing

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Sad tragedy RIP

I bet new safety rules are going to come from this that will prohibit attempting a confrontation outside of the car during a race

No matter how good of a show it is when they argue with eachother

People are saying Stewart tried to hit him because of what a fellow sprint car driver said

Sprint car driver Tyler Graves, told sporting news that Stewart’s action led to the fatality.

“I know Tony could see him,” Graves said. “I know how you can see out of these cars.

When Tony got close to him, he hit the throttle. When you hit a throttle on a sprint car,

the car sets sideways. It set sideways, the right rear tire hit Kevin, Kevin was sucked underneath

and was stuck under it for a second or two, and then it threw him about 50 yards.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/sports/autoracing/tony-stewart-kills-driver-during-confrontation-on-racetrack.html?_r=0

Looking at the video again, it was Tony that put him into the wall in the first place right? #14? (don't watch NASCAR) Kevin jumps out the car like he's not too happy about it (don't think anyone would be happy about it...) then in his anger, he's not thinking straight and starts dodging cars on a dirt track?

R.I.P. but this unfortunate incident could have been avoided

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Sad day for his family and race fans. When i first heard about this and saw the video, my first thought was wow, what a horrible accident.

And now after reviewing this over and over in slow mo on the big screen, there will deff be much debate and a lengthy investigation.

No, Kevin should not have gotten out his car, but dont they all do it, hell it's what fans love to see, that confrontation which could lead to a drivers fight.

According to reports the yellow flag was out, and correct me if im wrong, on a dirt track speeds are supposed to be reduced to 20mph when the yellow flag is out.

After seeing this over and over on the big screen, it sadly appears Tony not only sped up, but swerved into him. I hope i am wrong as i have always liked Tony. I say let the investigation take over as their will be many videos from more than one angle (hopefully).

Now all those who wish to chastise me for my comments, just remember i am not the one to decide or convict Tony one way or another and neither are you.

truthsayer

It looks accidentally on purpose. Looked like he was trying to scare maybe throw dirt on him and was closer than he thought, tony has always had that arrogance about him. Regardless the kid should have stayed in his car and handled later on, I think the kid tried to prove his salt by shit talking a pro driver like he was a somebody. Sad day no matter the turn out for everyone involved someone lost their life and the other side im sure is beside themselves with sadness to cause it. I'll just wait until the final report is announced.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

How many times has Stewart been placed on NASCAR probation? shit even homedepot mandated anger management classes

Many fellow racers and people who attended are saying Stewart sped up and swerved toward Ward.

I find it easy to believe that this hothead tried to intimidate Ward with the car by getting as close as possible without hitting him.

If this is true, he is guilty of 2nd degree murder under Newyork law...

"Under New York law, murder in the second degree entails acting with a depraved indifference to human life and recklessly engaging in conduct that “creates a grave risk of death to another person, and thereby cause the death of another person.” New York classifies murder in the second degree as an A-I felony, and it carries up to a life sentence and minimum of 15 years behind bars."

I tried counting the number of times Stewart has been placed on NASCAR probation, I stopped at 7.

Well, my mom and dad taught me to not run out into traffic when I was very small. Pretty basic life lesson that even most domestic animals and about half the world's possums and armadillos seem to figure out. Hope that retard didn't get a chance to breed before he removed himself from the gene pool.

Archived