Tony Stewart Involved in Terrible Accident **Graphic Video**

Its coming up to elections so the DA doesnt want to hurt him/her self in the poles

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The Grand Jury just released their decision, no charges will be brought against Tony Stewart.

One reporter asked the DA about toxicology reports, and Stewart was clean but Kevin Ward tested positive for marijuana, "the levels found were enough to cause impairment". I don't think that its relevant, but it may have been a factor in the GJ decision.

Now we wait and see if the family will sue for wrongful death.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Of course they will try.... Just depends on if Tony would just rather settle out of court so he doesnt have to go through the whole court BS.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Of course they will try.... Just depends on if Tony would just rather settle out of court so he doesnt have to go through the whole court BS.

Well, the problem facing the Ward Family is the fact that Kevin was stoned at the time of the accident. Most lawyers would probably advise against a civil case due to that fact.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That is true but they may try just to see if he would pay up and then if he doesnt, they would pull out right before court and say never mind.

Edit: Some people are blinded by the $$$..

stoned at the time? or just smoked at some point in the last week/month and showed positive for the drug? Those are a bit different, but I can think of a long list of things I'd rather do than get baked before a race, far as reaction times go anyway....

It's sad that someone died while competing in a spectator event, but it seems like it could have been avoided...just makes it more sad.

Protip is stay in the fucking car unless that bish is pouring black smoke or sparks. If you just have to get out of that thing (wasp in your jockeys) don't run across the track. Stand on top of the damn car if you have to, just keep the hell away from those large objects that outweigh you 10:1. Been going to the local races (mostly bombers and minis but sprint cars every month or so) for years and never seen a driver get out of his car on the track unless the race was over and someone was handing him a trophy. I don't think I've even seen drivers exit the car on the infield, even if they break down. Just sit and wait for the push trucks to shove em toward the pits.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol. Oh shit you are gonna be bant Kenneth, shame on you. That's fuckin terrible tho lol I don't know why I'm laughing so hard haha.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

I like them a lot too lol. But that's gotta be the first wasted gif where the guy actually gets wasted. I know it's gonna offend some of the softies tho.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived