Bagged and Bodied Mazda Cab Plus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't pass up all this good work. Tuned in for sure!

Kind of curious why you chose that color? Not hatin just curious.

No problem...it was my late daughters color.....

Late daughter? Sorry for your loss man (coming from a father with a little girl.)

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Almost a shame to cover up all that chassis work.

Ever consider attaching some of the sheet metal panels with Dzus fasteners or cam-locks so you can pull up at a show and open it up, to show off everything under the skin? Maybe just a couple of windows?

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

it has a bag assisted tilt bed....and thank you..

Good thinking. Most guys are absorbed in the finished product, and I can understand that. Personally, I'm a mechanic first and foremost, I like to see what's going on underneath the skin. That's where you see the hard work, every weld, every bit of fabrication, every bit of dried sweat and tears that goes into a build. It's the kinda thing not everyone really notices or comments on, but I do and it shows that you're putting in work.

I remember reading a line in Sport Compact Car years ago, where one of the engineering judges for their annual contest said "I'd rather see well thought out and integrated DIY work, than a random collection of expensive add ons." That's the best way I can put it. When the whole vehicle is there, and it works, and you can tell someone didn't just chop shit up they really took the time to think it through, that's impressive to me.

Build Thread

Archived