Mechman Alternators

Mechman Alternators has been extremely busy the past few months, and has unfortunately and admittedly not had the proper time to check in on the forums and offer assistance. The measure of a good company is knowing your weaknesses and then working to fix those weaknesses. Mechman is doing just that.

I will be doing my best to offer as much assistance on here as you have grown accustom to in the past. This will be a little learning curve for myself at first, so it may take a little while to get you the correct answers if it isn’t something I am familiar with and confident in answering. There will probably be many questions I will have to check with the guys in the office on at first, but we will get you taken care of.

So, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to post them up here, PM me, or check in on the Mechman Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/mechman2 ). The Facebook page has been blowing up here lately and I have some plans for an awesome way to say thanks to everyone on our Facebook page.

As always you can give the guys in the office a call at 888 MECHMAN, but they are slammed right now building power plants and trying to keep up. Currently on a 7-10 day business day build time for new orders coming into the office.

You can always check the website www.mechman.com for the easy to follow application guide to see what fits your application, and if you do not see something that fits just use the http://www.mechman.com/quote/ Quote option to get a custom quote.

Heading out to Dallas, TX today for the Knowledge Fest Show, but I will try to keep up and check in as much as possible.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg