The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

I have absolutely zero fear of anything like that happening where i reside. Zero fear.

I just cant believe id see a something this bad, haveing to do with racial issues.......

Da fuq, are we in the 30's?

sad... fucking sad .......

really this shit hurts my heart.. Goes to show you that there is still an underlying race issue in America. Deeper than what most throught... Way deeper than what some thought.

:ninja:

exactly how i feel.....

i feel let down actually.

Maybe my head was/is burried in the sand, but i truly thought we were better than this. I really did.

In fact, i still believe the younger are looking at them and really wondering WTF is going on.

But your right,.. it seems like the forward movement, was maybe not where i thought it was. And that, bums me out, and makes me feel shitty.

i feel ya man and i just dont have the words.. just dont have the words..

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

point in case..

IF ANY OF US AS USERS HERE WERE TO HAVE SHOT AN OFFICER OF THE LAW WITH THE SAME FACTS GIVEN.. WE WOULD BE LOCKED UP. PERIOD. AND IT WOULD BE UP TO US TO LAWYER UP AND PROVE WHY WERE WERE ABLE TO DO THAT.. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED HERE!

we would not be granted the leniency of waiting for prosecutors to gather up all evidence and present a case in order to have us arrested.. we would be immediately arrested.

can you imagine what would happen of someone were to have shot an officer and NOT arrested and not only that but able to leave and be in protective custody? to an officer of the law?

Edited by sensai_v4.0

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What's the purpose of this old video ? Is it to show, what has become of the english language ? Or how it seem's no one witnessed this act. Or what ?

Did you only watch the vid or did you read what was said in the background also?

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck {crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him {crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him {crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is terribly important because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm. This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

Edited by Lbox88

Hate to say it, but I had to go into Army mode and give my wife a briefing last night. Scared the Hell out of her, but considering what I used to do for a living, I have some experience with people trying to kill me, and how to deal with that. Hopefully I'm just being overly worried, but I can see this crap spinning up in other cities.

It's a shitty time guys, everybody watch your asses and be safe. If you can arm yourself, I'd recommend it. If not (for any reason, where I work I can't even have a firearm in my vehicle in the parking lot) remember that as long as you're in a vehicle you're in control of a +3,000 lb weapon, never get out of the vehicle for any reason, and speed is safety. Combat Convoy Training 101.

i dont think that it will happen. this is a matter between dumb idiots who were looking for trouble and out of control police officers who were violating the rights of the american people. There were so many wrongs on both sides.. sad day really.. looking forward to see how i am going to be seen here at work today based on my "educated" views

Sensai, I think and hope you're right, but I didn't get my ass home from Iraq in one piece giving people the benefit of doubt and assuming they weren't malicious shitheads out to get me. Some may call that paranoia, but I'd never forgive myself if something happened to my wife and I didn't do everything I could to teach her to protect herself, especially because our daughter is with her 95% of the time.

I'm still hoping a little reason and rational thought overtakes all this jackassery, and that people on BOTH sides of that issue can see what really happened and admit there may have been some wrong-doing on both sides. You can't pin this whole thing on the officer, nor on the kid he shot. I honestly believe both could have handled this differently, and two lives (one is dead, one will never be welcome in that community again) wouldn't be completely ruined as a result.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Hate to say it, but I had to go into Army mode and give my wife a briefing last night. Scared the Hell out of her, but considering what I used to do for a living, I have some experience with people trying to kill me, and how to deal with that. Hopefully I'm just being overly worried, but I can see this crap spinning up in other cities.

It's a shitty time guys, everybody watch your asses and be safe. If you can arm yourself, I'd recommend it. If not (for any reason, where I work I can't even have a firearm in my vehicle in the parking lot) remember that as long as you're in a vehicle you're in control of a +3,000 lb weapon, never get out of the vehicle for any reason, and speed is safety. Combat Convoy Training 101.

i dont think that it will happen. this is a matter between dumb idiots who were looking for trouble and out of control police officers who were violating the rights of the american people. There were so many wrongs on both sides.. sad day really.. looking forward to see how i am going to be seen here at work today based on my "educated" views

Sensai, I think and hope you're right, but I didn't get my ass home from Iraq in one piece giving people the benefit of doubt and assuming they weren't malicious shitheads out to get me. Some may call that paranoia, but I'd never forgive myself if something happened to my wife and I didn't do everything I could to teach her to protect herself, especially because our daughter is with her 95% of the time.

I'm still hoping a little reason and rational thought overtakes all this jackassery, and that people on BOTH sides of that issue can see what really happened and admit there may have been some wrong-doing on both sides. You can't pin this whole thing on the officer, nor on the kid he shot. I honestly believe both could have handled this differently, and two lives (one is dead, one will never be welcome in that community again) wouldn't be completely ruined as a result.

i completely agree. After seeing on the third night how the rights of the peaceful protesters were violated and how they were hit with tear gas and rubber bullets i went out and loaded up on an ar vest and gas mask. i think we have only seen the beginning.

and as being part of the military i thank you for your service sir

point in case..

IF ANY OF US AS USERS HERE WERE TO HAVE SHOT AN OFFICER OF THE LAW WITH THE SAME FACTS GIVEN.. WE WOULD BE LOCKED UP. PERIOD. AND IT WOULD BE UP TO US TO LAWYER UP AND PROVE WHY WERE WERE ABLE TO DO THAT.. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED HERE!

we would not be granted the leniency of waiting for prosecutors to gather up all evidence and present a case in order to have us arrested.. we would be immediately arrested.

can you imagine what would happen of someone were to have shot an officer and NOT arrested and not only that but able to leave and be in protective custody? to an officer of the law?

This. And people are stating their opinion on what they think happened in this case as if it is fact. The evidence in this case like other cases are just a living man's word vs what you can decipher from a dead mans body. The kid may or may not be a saint, but same goes for the cop. So the argument that since he seems aggressive so he must have decided to physically attack a man who, as common knowledge would tell you, can kill you without hesitation and get away with it just because the cop said so can be the same argument used against the cop. Since police officers in general have a history of aggressive behavior, and are probably trained to make quick decisions and stick with it. And a witness said that the cop attacked him. It makes more sense that he tried to run, at least initially.

Edit - So the point im making is all this background checking people are doing is essentially useless

Edited by LM9

I would think one of the shots to the arm would be from the car, the last 2 shots I would assume would be the final hits while either surrendering or charging, whichever it may be.

While this is going on, anyone remember the fact that anyone can just walk across the border right now?

Edited by Lbox88

Being as he was shot in the head so many times, could that mean that the theory he was wrestling with the officer through the window hold true?

i woudlnt even being to start making claims until we are able to get everything from the report.. at this point its pointless

Being as he was shot in the head so many times, could that mean that the theory he was wrestling with the officer through the window hold true?

Possible theory.Did they show any pics of blood spattered all over the inside of the cop car? And the autopsy report i read they stated that the bullets didn't seem to be shot from very close range since there was no gun powder present on his body

Edited by LM9