The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

ScreenHunter_7437-Aug.-14-16.15.jpg?resi

ScreenHunter_7437-Aug.-14-16.19.jpg?resi

xcrips-michael-brown.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Ll

his buddies on social media:

ScreenHunter_7438-Aug.-14-16.51.jpg?resi

ScreenHunter_7438-Aug.-14-16.50.jpg?resi

ScreenHunter_7439-Aug.-14-16.51.jpg?resi

ScreenHunter_7439-Aug.-14-16.53.jpg?resi

oh wait sorry, this is the picture the media wants you to see:

mikebrown.jpg

What exactly are you saying? I'm just trying to understand the point your trying to make. It seems as though you are determined to try to paint a negative image of this kid. But for what? Pics with teenagers putting up middle fingers is normal in this age group, or at least something I've seen plenty of... And posts about wanting to shoot cops for killing their friend in what at least they view in a unjustified manner wouldn't surprise me out of any person, and I'm sure nobody is worried about them since about 99.9% chance that they wont act on those ideas.

And honestly even in my opinion he doesn't look too much nicer in the school pic than any of the other ones lmao. But that was a serious question though, what exactly are you trying to prove?

Edit - I guess I'm saying he looks like a normal teenager to me

Edited by LM9
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

mikebrown.jpg

What exactly are you saying? I'm just trying to understand the point your trying to make. It seems as though you are determined to try to paint a negative image of this kid. But for what? Pics with teenagers putting up middle fingers is normal in this age group, or at least something I've seen plenty of... And posts about wanting to shoot cops for killing their friend in what at least they view in a unjustified manner wouldn't surprise me out of any person, and I'm sure nobody is worried about them since about 99.9% chance that they wont act on those ideas.

And honestly even in my opinion he doesn't look too much nicer in the school pic than any of the other ones lmao. But that was a serious question though, what exactly are you trying to prove?

If you took the time to read my other posts in this thread you would see where I said both parties probably hold some blame in this matter.

The pictures above show the same media sensationalism about an innocent black youth gunned down by police, as what happened during the trayvon Martin case. Why can't CNN or MSNBC use the pictures that show who Brown really was? It's horrible that someone lost their life, no matter the scenario, but c'mon.

:)

^^^^^That's how the media does it. None of Brown's social media stuff is conclusive, but he sure doesn't think of himself as an alter boy does he?

Oddly enough, everyone I bring this up with gets all defensive and says the kid didn't deserve to get shot. It's like the more their story falls apart, that he was a good kid shot by some racist white cop, they still don't want to admit he MIGHT have done something to escalate this altercation.

I'm not defensive, I don't know what happened. I don't look at it as he was racist, I've seen officers escalate situations higher than they need to be just cause it seems like they were having a bad day. They are people to. I'm just against the idea that pulling some pics off of his facebook helps you determine his true character. I mean look at rappers now a days, how many of them do you really believe to be homicidal drug king pins? But they sure can paint a helluva picture of it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

mikebrown.jpg

If you took the time to read my other posts in this thread you would see where I said both parties probably hold some blame in this matter.

The pictures above show the same media sensationalism about an innocent black youth gunned down by police, as what happened during the trayvon Martin case. Why can't CNN or MSNBC use the pictures that show who Brown really was? It's horrible that someone lost their life, no matter the scenario, but c'mon.

Your right, Im sure he played a role. All I'm saying is Im sure nobody looked at this kid as baby jesus when they showed his picture on CNN. Even after I looked at all the pics that you posted, MY perception of him didnt change. But I don't know maybe because those pictures on social media are nothing abnormal to me.

Innapropriate - Yes

Out of the ordinary - No

Edited by LM9

Here is one of links where you could have watched all of this live. http://www.livestream.com/activistworldnewsnow

Now i always love how all the misinformation is put out there, just to construe a one sided view.

I watched all this live, protest for awhile were completely peaceful. Until a few individuals decided to start looting again, and firing off pot shot's at the police and reporters.

Now the only thing the family's paid autopsy really showed was, these so called witnesses's where lying. Shot's where fired from the front, not in the back while he was so called running away. Another thing people should remember is that the man hired to do this autopsy, was also hired by the family in the Treyvon Martin case, and was show to be a little bit of a quack.

So now after continued protest and violence, breaking curfews, disruption to the business's, homeowners and community in general. Instead of putting a stop to these protest's and letting this be handled in a court of law (where it should be). They are going to drop the curfew and allow all this to continue on.

The only thing this continued action is causing is anger and hatred across the country. Some people will not be happy till the officer is lynched. We should not allow all of the continued outrage, more lawbreaking, until a group of individuals get their way. Let this play out in a legal way, not street justice.

You can rest assure, with the involvement of the pres, Eric Holder (DOJ), and the pressure from the protest's, if their is any wrong doing by the police, they will convict this officer.

truthsayer

One of the things i should also mention.

When people complain about these pictures and robbery video are an attempt to assassinate Brown's character, is absolutely ludicrous.

Only you, your actions and your lifestyle can assassinate your own character.

truthsayer

Here is one of links where you could have watched all of this live. http://www.livestream.com/activistworldnewsnow

Now i always love how all the misinformation is put out there, just to construe a one sided view.

I watched all this live, protest for awhile were completely peaceful. Until a few individuals decided to start looting again, and firing off pot shot's at the police and reporters.

Now the only thing the family's paid autopsy really showed was, these so called witnesses's where lying. Shot's where fired from the front, not in the back while he was so called running away. Another thing people should remember is that the man hired to do this autopsy, was also hired by the family in the Treyvon Martin case, and was show to be a little bit of a quack.

So now after continued protest and violence, breaking curfews, disruption to the business's, homeowners and community in general. Instead of putting a stop to these protest's and letting this be handled in a court of law (where it should be). They are going to drop the curfew and allow all this to continue on.

The only thing this continued action is causing is anger and hatred across the country. Some people will not be happy till the officer is lynched. We should not allow all of the continued outrage, more lawbreaking, until a group of individuals get their way. Let this play out in a legal way, not street justice.

You can rest assure, with the involvement of the pres, Eric Holder (DOJ), and the pressure from the protest's, if their is any wrong doing by the police, they will convict this officer.

I repeat I'm neutral, just trying to help you not jump to a conclusion But...

Actually they just recently stated in the autopsy that the bullet that grazed his arm COULD have hit him from behind him. And if I remember this correctly witnesses said he turned around and the cop kept shooting and missing some shots. So MAYBE he realized he wasn't going to get away and tried to give up? So he turned and tried to get down? He didn't exactly look like he ran a 4.2 40, I'm sure he doubted he could outrun bullets once the cop started firing

Edited by LM9

One of the things i should also mention.

When people complain about these pictures and robbery video are an attempt to assassinate Brown's character, is absolutely ludicrous.

Only you, your actions and your lifestyle can assassinate your own character.

Also I was only defending the facebook pictures, because as I stated later they aren't pics I dont see often. Him stealing from the store is completely different. Even with that you don't know the whole story with the store owner but thats unrelated legally anyways. I really don't feel like arguing anything further, just trying to make a few points before you jump to a conclusion. Just keeping you open minded

so now that the autopsy stuff is coming in? whats everyones thoughts?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.