The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

I hope the town will understand this.

You have more faith in people than I do.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

so its this bad now. what happens when the cop is cleared?

Let's assume for a minute that the cop goes down for murder 1. The "celebration" would look about the same as what's happening now.

As far as "waiting on all the facts" I'm calling bullshit on that line. I'm quite confident everyone has made up their mind by now and that is just translation for "I'm just waiting on facts that support what I've already decided before I say what I think in public".

For those waiting on the "facts", what precisely will you accept as "facts" if they contradict what you are expecting? We're already on the THIRD autopsy, which leads me to believe that somebody is fishing for some facts that they like a little better than the original ones. Is everyone willing to agree that what our legal system decides is "fact"? We had better, collectively, if we enjoy the rule of law and civilization. I will distrust the government more often than not, but the alternative to accepting the rule of law is barbarism.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

he tried to explain the same thing I did but doesnt have the same experience handling firearms and shooting under pressure to know what happens. you dont miss high and left unless you are anticipating recoil. that doesnt happen under stress as you are too consumed with the rising adrenaline to even worry about recoil. just going off a shooting background and the drawings and his conclusion I can factor in a few more points. I don't think his hands were.above his head. I think one of the first shots hit him in the arm incapacitating it or in the chest basicaly taking the fight out of him and thats why the wounds were to the inside of his arm as he states. I dont known ifnhe charged or what. but thats what I would expect. the shot to the top.of the head was after he started to fall. the pattern of shots will rise with recoil but it does get mitigated by trigger slap to an extent. thats why the impacts are all left.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't think it's harder living the righteous life. Actually it's easier. I don't worry about being robbed jumped or shot. I get GUARANTEED money every 15th and 30th, my kids are hella suburban and don't know shit about missing meals. Yep, living right is way easier bro.

Well we may disagree their slightly, in my opinion, it's much harder working that 9-5 job for a small paycheck,insurance, house payments, utilities and worrying about various other bills, feeding and clothing the kids and such. Plus have to protect and worry about someone taking your shit. Not that easy when you think about it. Majority of hard working americans make just enough to get buy on.

You should know if your a parent, trying to make your kids understand the right way of living. When they see thugs and criminals not working, selling drugs and such, with a boat load of cash. new cars, gold dripping of there chains etc.

I hear you, but I grew up poor and now I got a little something none of that shit is a worry for me. As far as my kids, there is basically nothing illegal they can get past me and they are actually really good so, like I said I don't worry about those things.

I hear ya, we grew up poor, dirt poor in an all black neighborhood till i was 15, and moved to an average diverse neighborhood. My father was shot while a liquor store was being robbed, a group of people ran out and two where shot, mistaken by a black rookie officer. My father was shot in the back of the neck, severing his jugular vein artery. Then falling on a old style short picketed fence, which pierced his chest. But they said he died from the gunshot wound. And the officer was not prosecuted, they called it an accidental shooting.

No am i angry and bitter about this, hell yea. But that does not give me the right to hate blacks or police officers. There is good and bad in all walks of life. And just because we may be poor and bitter, is no justification, to go out and take from others or commit crimes.

It is our past and our common sense which shapes our lives. And though i may have had it ruff as a youth, it is those things that helped me to strive forward so my children would not have to grow up in these situations.

And yes i know bad things happen in all neighborhoods, but they are less likely to happen in a responseable neighborhood. Now my youngest daughter is still very angry and in therapy from her fiance was killed 2 yrs ago, by a gang banger shooting up the neighborhood, just because he and his group of friends where not allowed into a new years party. But even she knows, you can not judge a group, by an individuals action.

Well, I'm gonna be honest and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you like black people. I'm not here to defend any race since at the end of the day I am more spanish than anything. But I'm sure the people in your neighborhood wouldn't allow you to hangout on the corner. Where I'm from, that's where the party is. If you did grow up in a bad black neighborhood you should be able to tell the difference between a wanna be thug and a real killer. Real killers aren't posting on social media. Whether or not your telling the truth about your past, it seems like you have an answer to everything and there's nothing for you to learn from another human.

Well it's obvious you have selective reading disorder, and just like SOME of the protester, you only hear what you want to hear, and enjoy nothing but conflict.

Now as far as saying i dont like black people, well 1 of my grandkids is biracial. And 2 of the 5 of my best freinds are black, and would most likely knock your teeth out for making that comment. Your comment couldn't be more absurd. And as far as my heritage, yes i'm sure i have some european in my ancestry down the line. But i am native american, thank you very much. I like and dislike all races the same. And for you to make the comment that i dont like black people, only shows your true racial bias way of thinking.

Now as far as hanging out on the corner partying as you say, no i'm to old and mature for that. We get together at houses or garage parties. The corner is where the immature kids hang out, not the adults. So you can continue to party on the corner with the kids if you like, and i will party at the homes of friends.

As for your comparison of a killer and thug. I hate to tell you, most of the time you wouldn't know who is a killer, or who has that killer instinct.

Now for my past, i couldnt give a rats ass if you believe me or not. I have no reason, nor does it benefit me in any way to lie.My past is my past, and has made me who i am today.

Now as far as having an answer for everything goes. It's called age, experience, and common sense. And if i live to be a 100, there will still be many questions that i will have as far as life and people.

It seems to me, you still have a chip on your shoulder, since you constantly want to argue. I tried to have a civilizes conversation with you, but that wasn't good enough.

Remeber those who usually are quick to throw out the racist card ( which you did with your black comment) are usually the ones who are truely the racist themselves.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

truthsayer

I hope the town will understand this.

You have more faith in people than I do.
not faith, hope.

Point taken. I hope that the city will regain it's senses, stop this nonsense, and respect the court's decision whatever it may be. Having seen the things I have in war, my faith in humanity as a whole has been fairly shaken. It's just hard to have faith when you see how evil people act towards each other because of their differences, case in point Ferguson.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.