The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

I don't think it's harder living the righteous life. Actually it's easier. I don't worry about being robbed jumped or shot. I get GUARANTEED money every 15th and 30th, my kids are hella suburban and don't know shit about missing meals. Yep, living right is way easier bro.

Well we may disagree their slightly, in my opinion, it's much harder working that 9-5 job for a small paycheck,insurance, house payments, utilities and worrying about various other bills, feeding and clothing the kids and such. Plus have to protect and worry about someone taking your shit. Not that easy when you think about it. Majority of hard working americans make just enough to get buy on.

You should know if your a parent, trying to make your kids understand the right way of living. When they see thugs and criminals not working, selling drugs and such, with a boat load of cash. new cars, gold dripping of there chains etc.

I hear you, but I grew up poor and now I got a little something none of that shit is a worry for me. As far as my kids, there is basically nothing illegal they can get past me and they are actually really good so, like I said I don't worry about those things.

I hear ya, we grew up poor, dirt poor in an all black neighborhood till i was 15, and moved to an average diverse neighborhood. My father was shot while a liquor store was being robbed, a group of people ran out and two where shot, mistaken by a black rookie officer. My father was shot in the back of the neck, severing his jugular vein artery. Then falling on a old style short picketed fence, which pierced his chest. But they said he died from the gunshot wound. And the officer was not prosecuted, they called it an accidental shooting.

No am i angry and bitter about this, hell yea. But that does not give me the right to hate blacks or police officers. There is good and bad in all walks of life. And just because we may be poor and bitter, is no justification, to go out and take from others or commit crimes.

It is our past and our common sense which shapes our lives. And though i may have had it ruff as a youth, it is those things that helped me to strive forward so my children would not have to grow up in these situations.

And yes i know bad things happen in all neighborhoods, but they are less likely to happen in a responseable neighborhood. Now my youngest daughter is still very angry and in therapy from her fiance was killed 2 yrs ago, by a gang banger shooting up the neighborhood, just because he and his group of friends where not allowed into a new years party. But even she knows, you can not judge a group, by an individuals action.

Well, I'm gonna be honest and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you like black people. I'm not here to defend any race since at the end of the day I am more spanish than anything. But I'm sure the people in your neighborhood wouldn't allow you to hangout on the corner. Where I'm from, that's where the party is. If you did grow up in a bad black neighborhood you should be able to tell the difference between a wanna be thug and a real killer. Real killers aren't posting on social media. Whether or not your telling the truth about your past, it seems like you have an answer to everything and there's nothing for you to learn from another human.

Well it's obvious you have selective reading disorder, and just like SOME of the protester, you only hear what you want to hear, and enjoy nothing but conflict.

Now as far as saying i dont like black people, well 1 of my grandkids is biracial. And 2 of the 5 of my best freinds are black, and would most likely knock your teeth out for making that comment. Your comment couldn't be more absurd. And as far as my heritage, yes i'm sure i have some european in my ancestry down the line. But i am native american, thank you very much. I like and dislike all races the same. And for you to make the comment that i dont like black people, only shows your true racial bias way of thinking.

Now as far as hanging out on the corner partying as you say, no i'm to old and mature for that. We get together at houses or garage parties. The corner is where the immature kids hang out, not the adults. So you can continue to party on the corner with the kids if you like, and i will party at the homes of friends.

As for your comparison of a killer and thug. I hate to tell you, most of the time you wouldn't know who is a killer, or who has that killer instinct.

Now for my past, i couldnt give a rats ass if you believe me or not. I have no reason, nor does it benefit me in any way to lie.My past is my past, and has made me who i am today.

Now as far as having an answer for everything goes. It's called age, experience, and common sense. And if i live to be a 100, there will still be many questions that i will have as far as life and people.

It seems to me, you still have a chip on your shoulder, since you constantly want to argue. I tried to have a civilizes conversation with you, but that wasn't good enough.

Remeber those who usually are quick to throw out the racist card ( which you did with your black comment) are usually the ones who are truely the racist themselves.

racist to who? My mom is greek and rican and my pops is dominican and haitian. Im glad you can count your black friends, i bet it makes it easier for you to watch them

I don't think it's harder living the righteous life. Actually it's easier. I don't worry about being robbed jumped or shot. I get GUARANTEED money every 15th and 30th, my kids are hella suburban and don't know shit about missing meals. Yep, living right is way easier bro.

Well we may disagree their slightly, in my opinion, it's much harder working that 9-5 job for a small paycheck,insurance, house payments, utilities and worrying about various other bills, feeding and clothing the kids and such. Plus have to protect and worry about someone taking your shit. Not that easy when you think about it. Majority of hard working americans make just enough to get buy on.

You should know if your a parent, trying to make your kids understand the right way of living. When they see thugs and criminals not working, selling drugs and such, with a boat load of cash. new cars, gold dripping of there chains etc.

I hear you, but I grew up poor and now I got a little something none of that shit is a worry for me. As far as my kids, there is basically nothing illegal they can get past me and they are actually really good so, like I said I don't worry about those things.
I hear ya, we grew up poor, dirt poor in an all black neighborhood till i was 15, and moved to an average diverse neighborhood. My father was shot while a liquor store was being robbed, a group of people ran out and two where shot, mistaken by a black rookie officer. My father was shot in the back of the neck, severing his jugular vein artery. Then falling on a old style short picketed fence, which pierced his chest. But they said he died from the gunshot wound. And the officer was not prosecuted, they called it an accidental shooting.

No am i angry and bitter about this, hell yea. But that does not give me the right to hate blacks or police officers. There is good and bad in all walks of life. And just because we may be poor and bitter, is no justification, to go out and take from others or commit crimes.

It is our past and our common sense which shapes our lives. And though i may have had it ruff as a youth, it is those things that helped me to strive forward so my children would not have to grow up in these situations.

And yes i know bad things happen in all neighborhoods, but they are less likely to happen in a responseable neighborhood. Now my youngest daughter is still very angry and in therapy from her fiance was killed 2 yrs ago, by a gang banger shooting up the neighborhood, just because he and his group of friends where not allowed into a new years party. But even she knows, you can not judge a group, by an individuals action.

Well, I'm gonna be honest and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you like black people. I'm not here to defend any race since at the end of the day I am more spanish than anything. But I'm sure the people in your neighborhood wouldn't allow you to hangout on the corner. Where I'm from, that's where the party is. If you did grow up in a bad black neighborhood you should be able to tell the difference between a wanna be thug and a real killer. Real killers aren't posting on social media. Whether or not your telling the truth about your past, it seems like you have an answer to everything and there's nothing for you to learn from another human.
Well it's obvious you have selective reading disorder, and just like SOME of the protester, you only hear what you want to hear, and enjoy nothing but conflict.

Now as far as saying i dont like black people, well 1 of my grandkids is biracial. And 2 of the 5 of my best freinds are black, and would most likely knock your teeth out for making that comment. Your comment couldn't be more absurd. And as far as my heritage, yes i'm sure i have some european in my ancestry down the line. But i am native american, thank you very much. I like and dislike all races the same. And for you to make the comment that i dont like black people, only shows your true racial bias way of thinking.

Now as far as hanging out on the corner partying as you say, no i'm to old and mature for that. We get together at houses or garage parties. The corner is where the immature kids hang out, not the adults. So you can continue to party on the corner with the kids if you like, and i will party at the homes of friends.

As for your comparison of a killer and thug. I hate to tell you, most of the time you wouldn't know who is a killer, or who has that killer instinct.

Now for my past, i couldnt give a rats ass if you believe me or not. I have no reason, nor does it benefit me in any way to lie.My past is my past, and has made me who i am today.

Now as far as having an answer for everything goes. It's called age, experience, and common sense. And if i live to be a 100, there will still be many questions that i will have as far as life and people.

It seems to me, you still have a chip on your shoulder, since you constantly want to argue. I tried to have a civilizes conversation with you, but that wasn't good enough.

Remeber those who usually are quick to throw out the racist card ( which you did with your black comment) are usually the ones who are truely the racist themselves.

Fucking phone

Edited by Ahmed Johnson

Being from St Louis what they're doing is pissing me off. They are making St Louis look bad, well worse than before. I really don't see any point in the looting. Protesting is another thing, though for a few days the media seemed to think the two were the same thing. Yes the cop could of handled things differently, fatally wounding the suspect probably wasn't the best way to handle it. Twice in the head seems excessive to me. Reading comments on FB and even on the rant and rave section of Craigslist I have yet to see one person offer a reasonable solution to end the shit going on in Ferguson. Sure I don't have one either, but at least I'm not going around saying the Ferguson should burn and all this racist bullshit I keep seeing. I know a couple people who live in Ferguson who are afraid to return home cause of what is going on. Should they lose their homes cause of whats going on? Hell no.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ahmed- no matter what your ethnicity, you still can be racist. And we are a close group nit of five vets, who have shared lots of the same experiences in life. Once you become older and mature, you dont have the time nor the need to hang out with large groups of people. These friends are all i need, I know they will have my back, and i will always have their back. And it appears by your comments you seem to have racial hatred not me.

Your a follower and not a leader, you jump on the bandwagon to some who have said way more harsh responses than i have. You inclination to constantly want to argue with me, shows the type of person you are.

And by the way, it's not the quantity of black friends you have, it's the quality.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

truthsayer

Being from St Louis what they're doing is pissing me off. They are making St Louis look bad, well worse than before. I really don't see any point in the looting. Protesting is another thing, though for a few days the media seemed to think the two were the same thing. Yes the cop could of handled things differently, fatally wounding the suspect probably wasn't the best way to handle it. Twice in the head seems excessive to me. Reading comments on FB and even on the rant and rave section of Craigslist I have yet to see one person offer a reasonable solution to end the shit going on in Ferguson. Sure I don't have one either, but at least I'm not going around saying the Ferguson should burn and all this racist bullshit I keep seeing. I know a couple people who live in Ferguson who are afraid to return home cause of what is going on. Should they lose their homes cause of whats going on? Hell no.

I'm not gonna lie, if someone fractured my orbital socket and I have a gun I'm gonna empty the clip in the person who did it, fuck justice when I'm getting beat up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ahmed- no matter what your ethnicity, you still can be racist. And we are a close group nit of five vets, who have shared lots of the same experiences in life. Once you become older and mature, you dont have the time nor the need to hang out with large groups of people. These friends are all i need, I know they will have my back, and i will always have their back. And it appears by your comments you seem to have racial hatred not me.

Your a follower and not a leader, you jump on the bandwagon to some who have said way more harsh responses than i have. You inclination to constantly want to argue with me, shows the type of person you are.

And by the way, it's not the quantity of black friends you have, it's the quality.

The same goes for whatever ethnicity your grandchildren are,

Edited by Ahmed Johnson

Can you both stop? You've both made comments that could be 'perceived' as racist. Hell, we all have. We all stereotype, but its up to each one of us to realize when we are doing that, and step back.

Now I'd like more info on the events, since I haven't been following the news too much. Was the cops weapon discharged in a struggle inside his cruiser? Was the cop actulally hit?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

official statement hasnt been released ken

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.