The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

That's true. I wouldn't go there to visit let alone live and report. I don't see how he was so calm, I would've been screaming and crying like a bitch

He was captive for two years. He'd probably made his peace and accepted his fate.

Damn I didn't know he was there that long. They would've got tired of me after the first week

Edited by Ahmed Johnson

Im a big guy, but if some 6'4" 295LB fucker busts my face, dares me to shoot, then charges at me, i'm dumping. Not saying that's exactly what happened, but the picture is becoming clearer.

Just gotta wait out all the evidence. I'd especially like to hear Wilson's statement.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

exactly my thought.

and to think that all the protesting and tearing all this shit up for no reason at all. All it managed to do is tear down the community more.

I posted the following in another section, and it seemed fitting to include here.

In 2013 there were 100 black men killed in various situations by law enforcement.

There were 5,000 black on black murders, but does the black community want to discuss that, or protest over their young men," no ". Because it doesn't fit the race baiting scenario, that those who make living from, or the nut bag activist.

Before anyone jumps down my throat and want's to dispute my claims. These figures were discussed in the last few days, by both Jason Riley, And Doc. Ben Carson.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

truthsayer

So it is a peaceful protest until someone want's to protest in favor of the police Officer. Then police have to come in and save the people peacefully protesting for the police officer, from the other peaceful protesters because they want to attack them.

I guess they should have been chanting "Cover face, don't punch"

his face didn't look badly beaten on the video where he was circling around the body. And if it was, why wouldn't he have an ambulance taking care of him? sounds like bullshit...and did you really quote Fox News? have known to lie about damn near every nationally recognized incident there is

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I havent seen any video of him circling a body. where can I see that? can you define too badly beaten? why does fox news lie but none of the other news stations dont?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.