The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

Here is another police shooting in Ferguson Missouri only a few miles away from the other shooting.

Guy robs the gas station for 2 cans of soda, clerk called the cops.

Cops pull up and repeat several times to remove his hand from his pockets.

Guy say shot me, shot me several times, pulls out his hands.

Cops say drop the knife a couple times as the guy proceeds to walk towards the cops.

Cops unload on him.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170228-go-eye-witness-video-shows-missouri-police-shooting-knife-wielding-robbery-suspect/

He asked for it. I mean they could've slowed him down with a bullet or two but with tensions over there so high this fool picked the wrong time to act an ass.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

im sorry play stupid games win stupid prizes. If someone wants to run at a cop with a knife it's just one less person all the money I have to pay in taxes will go towards housing

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Or they could of utilized a taser or a bean bag gun, but hey... no need for those when you can just kill them.

I mean, they should have just killed this guy instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auuhsu-Gaqc

You don't use non lethal force to subdue someone wielding a deadly weapon. A knife is considered more dangerous at close range than a gun

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So the family's paid autopsy is showing all shots came from the front . the cop has a broken eye socket and this is still a discussion?

I guess we could discuss whether deadly force was needed, but if he did go for the cops gun and there was a witness then this is pretty simple to figure out.

I just wonder what the FBI investigation will show?

that's mildly disputed. The shots are on the inside of his right arm. And if you view the autopsy, do you run at a cop like that with your palms out? Is the inside of your arms exposed when you run?

The only way he could've been shot on his inner arms or thumb the way he was is if he was doing either 1 of 2 things. Running AWAY from the cop, or turned facing the cop with his hands up

When you run do you keep your arms flat against your body or do you move them in a back and forth motion exposing your inner arm multiple times while doing so?

exactly lol

5d6321c0e9f5b5734667a4a571cecdd9.png

I know when I run my forearm goes a little higher than my midsection which would expose the underside of it as I was running. Every other wound looks to match as if Brown could have ran towards Wilson. The location of the wounds don't mean a whole lot, you need to be looking at the angle.

Edited by FknCrawler

1992 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

K24a2 Swap