The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

i can understand people might be upset but i think the biggest thing that drives me insane is those fucking thieves stealing shit....they don't care about the dead guy they are just looking for a reason to steal and get a free come-up. Disgusting.

Yea Steve. I live in St. Louis and all this shit happened not but a few miles north where I live. Saint Louis really freaks out when something big happens and It's downright disgusting what those looters did. The cops aren't just walking around here picking on people. That dude made a bad decision and he paid for it dearly.

They are just now getting on the same page as the protesters.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

All i can say right now is when i saw the looting i thought to myself that how stupid these fucks must be to burn, steal, loot and destroy innocent peoples private property because of something a cop did.

You must have an IQ of 50 if you think that is the answer. Also, these thieves will probably go unpunished now because of this race baiting b.s.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Their will always be groups of people and individuals, who look for any excuse to break the law.

We don't know as of yet the full story, yet the police officer in a lot of peoples mine has been convicted, just because he was white and the deceased was black.

The black panthers have asked that all the brothers and sisters take up arms, and now have a bounty out for the officer. Now if there where other groups doing this they would be arrested asap.

Now those whining about the protest and their right to do so. Yes they have that right, however, none of the protest turned out to be peacefull, nor was a permit ever applied for, to do the protest.

Now before you think i am sticking up for the police, i am not. Some of you know the story of my father and the police. However, I at least have the common sense not to judge an entire organization, for a few bad apples. If a person is to have that sort of mind set, you might as well damn, the whole human race.

And once again the president has to stick his nose into it, instead of doing the job that he needs to be doing. And are attorney general Eric Holder has to get involved.

Yet these two individuals never seem to get involved when this happens to a white, asian, hispanic etc, when these type of things happen almost on a daily basis.

And the Al Sharpton's of the world never seem to get involved with the black on black crime happening on a daily basis, because iy doesn't fit into their race bating.

You will always have those who complain about the police in a sense being to involved in their neighborhood. They want the police to stay out and leave them alone, then when something happens, they want to know, where the hell were the police.

It's just really sad these things seem to boil down to race and discrimination. It does seem as we are going backwards. Things where not this bad 30yrs ago. Yet today their are those who make their money by turning everything into a race issue. end rant.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

truthsayer

well it has been said by the chief of police that the office that approached Michael Brown did not even know about the robbery. He just stopped them because they were walking in the street. I don't give a shit about that.. lets get to the part of the peaceful people who got their rights violated by the fucking officers. Being threatened in a matter that would put anyone in a fear for their life.. that's what I want addressed!

:ninja:

All i can say right now is when i saw the looting i thought to myself that how stupid these fucks must be to burn, steal, loot and destroy innocent peoples private property because of something a cop did.

You must have an IQ of 50 if you think that is the answer. Also, these thieves will probably go unpunished now because of this race baiting b.s.

Thankfully a number of the thieves have already been arrested.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

well it has been said by the chief of police that the office that approached Michael Brown did not even know about the robbery. He just stopped them because they were walking in the street. I don't give a shit about that.. lets get to the part of the peaceful people who got their rights violated by the fucking officers. Being threatened in a matter that would put anyone in a fear for their life.. that's what I want addressed!

The latest I've read is that the police have stopped their tactics against the protestors to let them do their thing, but of course it has to be done peacefully. The moment violence and theft breaks out, I'm all for them using tear gas and rubber bullets.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

You are wrong in a few aspects of what you have posted.

1) You don't need any type of permit to get together to voice your opinion. That is your constitutional right to do so

2) Your statement that NONE of the protest was peaceful is completely wrong again! There were many protest that went on that were peaceful and without harm.

If I am at a protest and following all the laws that are put into place, NO officer can tell me to go home! I can sit there and voice my opinion as long as they want and when someone of the laws tells me that its time for me to go home then i am going to become upset. When the law forces me to move by hitting me with rubber bullets and gas then I am going to fight back and shoot back with things that they will not be able to get up from.

Sorry but you were wrong on both of those points. I didn't bother to read your other points

Their will always be groups of people and individuals, who look for any excuse to break the law.

We don't know as of yet the full story, yet the police officer in a lot of peoples mine has been convicted, just because he was white and the deceased was black.

The black panthers have asked that all the brothers and sisters take up arms, and now have a bounty out for the officer. Now if there where other groups doing this they would be arrested asap.

Now those whining about the protest and their right to do so. Yes they have that right, however, none of the protest turned out to be peacefull, nor was a permit ever applied for, to do the protest.

Now before you think i am sticking up for the police, i am not. Some of you know the story of my father and the police. However, I at least have the common sense not to judge an entire organization, for a few bad apples. If a person is to have that sort of mind set, you might as well damn, the whole human race.

And once again the president has to stick his nose into it, instead of doing the job that he needs to be doing. And are attorney general Eric Holder has to get involved.

Yet these two individuals never seem to get involved when this happens to a white, asian, hispanic etc, when these type of things happen almost on a daily basis.

And the Al Sharpton's of the world never seem to get involved with the black on black crime happening on a daily basis, because iy doesn't fit into their race bating.

You will always have those who complain about the police in a sense being to involved in their neighborhood. They want the police to stay out and leave them alone, then when something happens, they want to know, where the hell were the police.

It's just really sad these things seem to boil down to race and discrimination. It does seem as we are going backwards. Things where not this bad 30yrs ago. Yet today their are those who make their money by turning everything into a race issue. end rant.

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

The latest I've read is that the police have stopped their tactics against the protestors to let them do their thing, but of course it has to be done peacefully. The moment violence and theft breaks out, I'm all for them using tear gas and rubber bullets.

After what happened to the protesters happened ( including the media) then the security was handed over to the state police and the county police was relieved of their duties. They just didn't fire on the peaceful protesters but they did on MEDIA as well.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2