The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

I don't have anything to say about the incident that took place since there is not enough evidence for any of us to make a decision on what really happened. However, Police are not doing their self any favors either, I seen on the news (CNN) where one of the news men for CNN got shot with a rubber bullet and he was showing it on the news. News man said and showed video of a peaceful protest when all this happened.

seems kinda backwards to me. Why have a show of force with armored vehicles and all the military gear. Seems to me that if the officers had been on foot with the protesters to make sure it was peaceful they could have better seen the few in the protest that were causing the problem, instead of just lining across from the protest and firing at all of protesters, majority of which did absolutely nothing wrong.

there were no powder burns. but they still haventtested for residue somehow. I mean its only been almost a week. powder burns occur within about 5 feet. the shot to the top pf the head could have been from him falling forward but who knows since no information was let out really.

oje thing im glad for is that it sheds light on the militarization of the police force. im jot sure when protect and serve became us vs them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Being as he was shot in the head so many times, could that mean that the theory he was wrestling with the officer through the window hold true?

Possible theory.Did they show any pics of blood spattered all over the inside of the cop car? And the autopsy report i read they stated that the bullets didn't seem to be shot from very close range since there was no gun powder present on his body

They still are unsure of distance because the clothes have not been examined yet.

Emotions and Tension is entirely to high for this to be fair on either side, people's true colors (on both sides) do come out when stuff like this happens but I am going to continue to wait for the facts to come out and pray for the family because no matter who he was it has to be heart wrenching to bury a child.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I don't have anything to say about the incident that took place since there is not enough evidence for any of us to make a decision on what really happened. However, Police are not doing their self any favors either, I seen on the news (CNN) where one of the news men for CNN got shot with a rubber bullet and he was showing it on the news. News man said and showed video of a peaceful protest when all this happened.
seems kinda backwards to me. Why have a show of force with armored vehicles and all the military gear. Seems to me that if the officers had been on foot with the protesters to make sure it was peaceful they could have better seen the few in the protest that were causing the problem, instead of just lining across from the protest and firing at all of protesters, majority of which did absolutely nothing wrong.

because there are no consequences for anything that the police have done.. Period

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

there were no powder burns. but they still haventtested for residue somehow. I mean its only been almost a week. powder burns occur within about 5 feet. the shot to the top pf the head could have been from him falling forward but who knows since no information was let out really.

oje thing im glad for is that it sheds light on the militarization of the police force. im jot sure when protect and serve became us vs them

The Police autopsy report hasn't been released yet for some reason, the report I linked was at the request of the family and he didn't have the clothes just the body.

FBI report isn't out either I think.

The way the PD is responding to this with MRAP's and tear gas is absolutely nuts, I refuse to watch crooked ass CNN for any info on this though.

press conference now...

im listening to the doctors not the lawyers

:ninja:

Let us know what you hear, I'm stuck at work.

And thank you for your service sir.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

^^^^^That's how the media does it. None of Brown's social media stuff is conclusive, but he sure doesn't think of himself as an alter boy does he?

Oddly enough, everyone I bring this up with gets all defensive and says the kid didn't deserve to get shot. It's like the more their story falls apart, that he was a good kid shot by some racist white cop, they still don't want to admit he MIGHT have done something to escalate this altercation.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.