The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed Michael Brown says the teenager rushed at him full speed in the moments before the shooting, according to an account phoned into a St. Louis radio station and confirmed as accurate by a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street.

When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once.

140818000822-brown-autopsy-diagram-story
A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, according to the caller.

Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

The account matches Wilson's telling of events to investigators, according to the source.

If true, the account represents the first telling of events from the perspective of Wilson, whose shooting of Brown has touched off nightly protests and violence in the suburban St. Louis city.

:)

cnn posted that?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so now that the autopsy stuff is coming in? whats everyones thoughts?

Well we have you to hear the results from the state autopsy, and the DOJ autopsy has yet to take place.

LM9- In no way was i trying to argue, only stating opinion and some facts. If you know your history, the gentleman who just did the autopsy has been proven in the past to be basiclly a quack. ( simpson case, martin case, and a few others)

And these witnesses stated he was guned down while running away with his hands up. Well even the quack said the shots came from the front, and only one shot could have came from the back into the arm.

The main point being is, these issues need to stop being tried in the media and the streets. We have a justice system for a reason, leave it to the courts, where all (hopefully) the evidence will come out.

LM9- also we do know the story from the store owner, from his lawyer statements and most importantly from the video. And sadly because of the threats and destruction of his store, this man is in hiding in fear for his life. And we know he did nothing wrong.

truthsayer

im not sure if im shocked that cnn didnt try to feed into the animosity or if im shocked they are corroborating the officers story. this has too be tough for them

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

One of the things i should also mention.

When people complain about these pictures and robbery video are an attempt to assassinate Brown's character, is absolutely ludicrous.

Only you, your actions and your lifestyle can assassinate your own character.

Also I was only defending the facebook pictures, because as I stated later they aren't pics I dont see often. Him stealing from the store is completely different. Even with that you don't know the whole story with the store owner but thats unrelated legally anyways. I really don't feel like arguing anything further, just trying to make a few points before you jump to a conclusion. Just keeping you open minded

Am I the only one that realized LM9 just joined today, this morning, and ALL he's posted in is this thread defending Brown? I smell troll.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street. When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once.Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, according to the caller. Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

Here is the audio from radio station

no youre not. the only one

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High