The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

so in a dick head way of thinking. one white guy got shot and a black guy got shot sounds equal to me. both guys, both shot (example. eye for an eye)

now we throw jurisdiction in and all hell breaks lose

as far as siding not sure where the truth lies so gonna keep out of it

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Sensai- we can agree on most things.

However what must be taken into consideration here is, we are judged by are actions and the company we keep. So when you have a criminal history and are caught on tape doing a strong arm robbery. How can a person not come to a conclusion of ones character and state of mine, at the time of the incident. Plus one's postings and pictures on facebook does tell you some what of one's character.

Now this does not mean he could have turned his life around and become a contributing citizen later on in life. Of course he could have. But when these situations happen, you are judged by the way you are currently living life.

This situation should be another example to all, you never know when your life may end. And how do you want to be seen once your life is over ?

More people should think about, how the youth of today are being raised. Regardless of those whom seem to getting away with misdoings in life, the majority of us will have to answer for our actions.

You can take the road traveled, being a law abiding and productive citizen. Or you can walk the line of being a criminal, always taking, causing pain to others and loved ones, and never contributing anything good to society. Then their will always be those who try to walk that fine line down the middle. Not knowing which side they will end up on. Until usually it's to late.

It boils down to you and only you have control of your life and how you live it. In this day and age anything is possible. People should stop making excuses about being held down for one reason or another. We all know it's bull shit, but to many people are afraid to stand up and say it. This is america, not some third world country. You get out of it, what you put in.

truthsayer

Sensai- we can agree on most things.

However what must be taken into consideration here is, we are judged by are actions and the company we keep. So when you have a criminal history and are caught on tape doing a strong arm robbery. How can a person not come to a conclusion of ones character and state of mine, at the time of the incident. Plus one's postings and pictures on facebook does tell you some what of one's character.

Now this does not mean he could have turned his life around and become a contributing citizen later on in life. Of course he could have. But when these situations happen, you are judged by the way you are currently living life.

This situation should be another example to all, you never know when your life may end. And how do you want to be seen once your life is over ?

More people should think about, how the youth of today are being raised. Regardless of those whom seem to getting away with misdoings in life, the majority of us will have to answer for our actions.

You can take the road traveled, being a law abiding and productive citizen. Or you can walk the line of being a criminal, always taking, causing pain to others and loved ones, and never contributing anything good to society. Then their will always be those who try to walk that fine line down the middle. Not knowing which side they will end up on. Until usually it's to late.

It boils down to you and only you have control of your life and how you live it. In this day and age anything is possible. People should stop making excuses about being held down for one reason or another. We all know it's bull shit, but to many people are afraid to stand up and say it. This is america, not some third world country. You get out of it, what you put in.

i agree but you do know that he had no criminal record correct? The mike brown that was posted with the criminal record was NOT him.

:ninja:

I have no criminal record, and I did all kinds of crazy/stupid shit when I was younger. Not having a record has no baring on behavior or innocence.

Robbing a convenience store and assaulting someone, that's a different story.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

I have no criminal record, and I did all kinds of crazy/stupid shit when I was younger. Not having a record has no baring on behavior or innocence.

Robbing a convenience store and assaulting someone, that's a different story.

my response was in response to the earlier comment that he had a criminal record. if you look back you will see how i feel about him robbing the store.

:ninja:

You only saw part if the video, they didn't show the first part were he was at the counter paying for something, then he reached in and grabbed something. As the autopsy shows he was shot in the head twice, one to the top and the other one in the face. Kinda hard to shoot a person in top of the head if he was standing up trying to bomb rush the cop.

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

Sensai- ( criminal record) I was going off what his mother said regarding his juvenile record, that he was a juvenile and that somehow justified it, going off that, the video, facebook page quotes, photo's. It just didn't paint a pretty picture for him. That's what i meant.

The following quote i have always told my kids is ( and i'm not saying brown is guilty or innocent)

"When you lead a thug life, it usually ends in a short life"

truthsayer

You only saw part if the video, they didn't show the first part were he was at the counter paying for something, then he reached in and grabbed something. As the autopsy shows he was shot in the head twice, one to the top and the other one in the face. Kinda hard to shoot a person in top of the head if he was standing up trying to bomb rush the cop.

when you bum rush someone your head is down and forward of your body ... So a top of the head shot wouldn't be surprising. Edited by Tecomah

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I got a criminal record, and both of my brother's have criminal records. Now, my youngest brother only has posts of weed and beer bottles, no guns or gang signs. My brother who just came home from prison back in June only has pics of him in suits and ties and shit. My facebook only has my kids. I wouldn't go judging someone's social media page for their true character.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4